💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sia's first number one on the Hot 100!

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

So happy for her that Cheap Thrills has become her first number one! When it came out months ago and the song was at the bottom of the charts not even top 50. I always bopped to it, and knew it would become a hit. Its always a good feeling when you hear a song before it becomes huge, the same thing happened when I first heard Tove Lo, I listened to Habits (Stay High), and just felt it would become a hit. 

Sia has come a long way, and I know she has better single worthy tracks on This Is Acting but Cheap Thrills is a great summer jam, and im just happy she now can say "I have a number one song" and not a number one she wrote for someone else. Its nice to see her becoming her own. 

I hope Move Your Body and House On Fire become singles. But I believe since Unstoppable was performed with cheap thrills and it was remixed with rapper Pusha T and Ariel Reithstad who has worked with Charli xcx and Adele. The song is apart of the Rio 2016 Olympics soundtrack. So im pretty sure that is the third single which I also love that song. 

She has to do Move Your Body at some point the song is one of the best bops ive ever heard!. 

Side note, I hope the rumors are true that she wrote a song with Gaga & Redone for LG5. The rumor was on twitter from an "insider" and supposedly she wrote "Chaos Angel" with gaga, produced by DJWS and RedOne 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

1 minute ago, JAMES1993 said:

She has to do Move Your Body at some point the song is one of the best bops ive ever heard!

:tea::tea::tea::tea::tea:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

dannydevito
3 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Side note, I hope the rumors are true that she wrote a song with Gaga & Redone for LG5.

sounds like a song that was conceived on a sunday afternoon by a bored person and published under the excuse of being an insider, also including collaborations with Madonna, Rihanna, Katy, Britney, Cher, David Bowie (even tho he's dead) and all the other big acts out there just for the sake of hype

Archived