Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna SEX WITH ME 4th single from ANTI?

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

So for the hot 100 chart, Sex with Me just charted for this week dating August 6, 2016. I wonder why its just now charting when the song has been out since the end of January. It has debuted at 97 on the hot 100. Could it be the fourth single? If it is I wouldnt be mad about it, the songs grown on me I actually find it really catchy. But as the next single im not to sure, I would rather have Desperado, love on the brain or Woo as the next single, even Same Ol Mistakes which I know is a cover song, but the producer and writwr of it is from tame impala and he has worked with Gaga on LG5. The song is very trippy, It's one of my favorites. 

I remeber Rihanna filmed a video for Desperado, she should really chose that song or love on the brain, either or would perform well. 

There isnt very many single worthy singles left from ANTI alot of the songs are too short. 

Either way, I love sex with me. Its a good bop just wondering how it randomly just debuted at 97, maybe its because this is what you came for is number 3 and that song has blown up and gave her alot of promo and maybe helped boost ANTI sales idk lol just wanted to know if anyone knew why it just now after months, randomly charting on the hot 100 this week. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Brian Ryan

Love On The Brain >>>>>>>

people play the song a lot at clubs and urban radio that's why it charted and why some people bought it on Itunes

DiscoHeaven23

I saw that too and looked it up.

It hasn't been announced as a single yet. 

Hoping for Desperado 

DiamondAngel

I think LOTB could be a career hit for her, but if the demand for SWM is higher, it'll be probably be that one :(

RichAssPiss

She should release Sex With Me while the demand is there and then try out something a little different in the Fall like Love On the Brain. Needed Me was similarly in high demand and it all but erased Kiss It Better from the charts. I wish she savef Kiss It Better for later, to be honest.

JAMES1993
18 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Love On The Brain >>>>>>>

people play the song a lot at clubs and urban radio that's why it charted and why some people bought it on Itunes

I believe it charted also because of her BBMA performance and the song was featured on the season finale of Grey's anatomy

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993
11 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She should release Sex With Me while the demand is there and then try out something a little different in the Fall like Love On the Brain. Needed Me was similarly in high demand and it all but erased Kiss It Better from the charts. I wish she savef Kiss It Better for later, to be honest.

I agree I looooove kiss it better its so good! And it deserves so much more attention. Needed Me is good but not as good as Kiss It Better. I think the only reason needed me is a top 10 hit is because its produced by DJ Mustard he has made alot of R&B hits. 

Ferrer Zorola

if we're talking about intelligent moves and not biased opinions from fans, she shouldn't release any new single at all... did she film a video for desperado? maybe she could release it randomly, doesn't mean it HAS to be a single. With this is what you came for and sledgehammer the Anti promotion cycle seems very close to an end. 

LIFE IS GOOD

JAMES1993
19 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I think LOTB could be a career hit for her, but if the demand for SWM is higher, it'll be probably be that one :(

Love on the brain debuted higher than sex with me so far, but it was only on the chart for a week. So it depends how long sex with me stays on thr chartd and if it even reaches top 40 or top 20. She may not even know it has debuted, it could be just cause shes touring thats one of the best promos and her new recent top 5 hit with calvin harris has blown up really fast that boosted her sales and promo im sure. I noticed Anti has is selling more than it has the past couple months. 

Ferrer Zorola

like, do you honestly think the GP is going to eat love on the brain? it would be an obvious, HUGE mess just like Demi's stone cold. Besides, the title is weird and you know how the GP reacts to non-basic, weird things. 

LIFE IS GOOD

JustAnotherDay

She usually has 6 or 7 singles so that's at least 3 more, I think that if Sex With Me rises she will release it as a single but I can't imagine it peaking in the top 20 considering it has sex in the title, I hope she releases Desperado, that song is a huge bop and would work great on radio, I think she could release Love On The Brain during the fall which would suit the song well, I think it will either be a hit and peak in top 20 or flop in the back half of the chart, just depending on how it is received by the gp (it is a killer song and I want it to be a hit). I also think Close To You should be a single and I feel like Yeah I Said It could perform well as a remix like she did with cake.

was NickARTPOP

rodrigouuu

idk, everyone loves Sex With Me and Consideration 

I love Consideration soooooooooo much

Ferrer Zorola
24 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

She usually has 6 or 7 singles so that's at least 3 more, I think that if Sex With Me rises she will release it as a single but I can't imagine it peaking in the top 20 considering it has sex in the title, I hope she releases Desperado, that song is a huge bop and would work great on radio, I think she could release Love On The Brain during the fall which would suit the song well, I think it will either be a hit and peak in top 20 or flop in the back half of the chart, just depending on how it is received by the gp (it is a killer song and I want it to be a hit). I also think Close To You should be a single and I feel like Yeah I Said It could perform well as a remix like she did with cake.

do you really think she's going to treat this album like the rest of her albums? there's no song with single material left... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Anderson123

She's touring right now and that song is on the setlist. Most people probably bought the standard edition of the album and are now just getting the bonus tracks, that's probably the reason.

I will not let Rihanna finish this without releasing music videos for Love On The Brain and Desperado!

Edit: She usually releases unexpected songs as singles though.. (What Now, Cockiness, etc.)

Archived