Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Supporting Bernie?!?

London GUY

Featured Posts

petty

this post is going to be a mess because people are not even going to read and they're going to react on that title. posting a pic of bearnie and hashtagging him doesn't mean she's "supporting" bernie for president nnn. OFC she's going to support someone who is on Hillary's side

high heeled fem
25 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

No.

She is working for the Clinton campaign by posting "Stronger Together" pictures trying to unite the party.

AKA trying to get Bernie supporters on Hillary's side. 

Ugh exactly lol :saladga:

And Bernie slays 

giphy.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

lol

She's supporting Hillary by proxy u guys

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TerrenceV2

You guys don't ****ing get it. It's not about voting for Hillary, it is about not letting Trump win in this existence as president.:madge:

playground love - josef salvat

MJHolland

Mess thread. She wasn't endorsing Hillary. That was a paraphrased quote from a speech Bernie made... While endorsing Hillary :awkney:

Judas Oyster

I think her main goal is supporting them to not support Trump, and hopefully inspire others to do the same.

She was basically quoting Bernie, who was telling us all not to sit out this election.

Miel
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

No.

She is working for the Clinton campaign by posting "Stronger Together" pictures trying to unite the party.

AKA trying to get Bernie supporters on Hillary's side. 

She better work quick tbh

Also, a little OT, but do any relevant celebrities support Trump? Yiiiiikes.

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley

gaga supported the wrong person from the start :( i wonder if any of the emails mention gaga...

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, LG said:

The only email about Gaga is Hillary asking for a contact address for Gaga to write her some sort of note

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23951

""You know, I think Hillary Clinton has more things to worry about than her hemline" -- Lady Gaga, on "The View," calling "Project Runway" star Tim Gunn a "bully" for criticizing Clinton's style (CNN)."

:udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Brian Ryan
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

What is so difficult to understand here? Bernie was clearly supporting hillary at DNC, and gaga while taking notes tweeted what he told :shrug:

It's like duhhhh......

lucastecala
2 hours ago, London GUY said:

Queen of changing her mind I guess, if only she'd supported the right candidate from the start :(

I love Bernie, and even though I'm Brazilian, I was routing him on, as I really think he is far better and more progressive than Hillary (not just for the USA, but for the world), but no hon, not even with Gaga support and if Michael Jackson himself came back from the grave to support him, he still would have won. Hell, at this rate, not even Hillary will beat Trump, unfortunately.  

Archived