news

Orlan loses lawsuit

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

Lady Gaga wins plagiarism lawsuit and it reveals just HOW much she made from Born This Way

Orlan was seeking 7.5% of the royalties made from <em data-redactor-tag="em" data-verified="redactor">Born This Way, which amounted to $31.7 million (£28.3m).

That means Lady Gaga's second studio album raked in over $422m (£322m) alone, which isn't too shabby at all.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a802731/lady-gaga-wins-plagiarism-lawsuit-and-it-reveals-just-how-much-she-made-from-born-this-way/

Coldplay
23 hours ago, Didymus said:

I never heard the bee interpretation, and I don't really buy it. Bees don't give birth. And I don't see any good reason why the heads should be eggs.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about that shot in particular, I was also referring to the heads on the organ at the Grammy performance, and of course Mother Monster.

Because the heads are covered in a slimey liquid, like when she is giving birth. The whole idea of the video is to give birth to a new race, what would decapitated heads have to do with that? That is exactly the opposite of what the video is about and would make no sese. So, no.

If still you don't see why the heads should be eggs, would you mind explainung how do the decapitated heads relate? 

AgusPop

giphy.gif

lol, this crazy and delusional woman.

but I'm sure Gaga will forgive her. 

• 11 months later...
ViviLittleM
18 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

she needs to pay 20k € lmao this is so nothing for Gaga anyway

she'll make more than a million/ a night in 10 days xD

Edible Cloud
4 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

WAIT. THEY MET?!?!?! looool

Yes :toofunny:

June 2013: Orlan Sues Lady Gaga for Plagiarism

July 2013: Orlan meets Gaga at 'The 20th Annual Watermill Center Summer Benefit'

Maybe Gaga invited Orlan for a little discussion or something... So weird, this photo shocked me. :diane:

phantasmas

:green: so this is wat its like to be rich.... to be constantly sued over petty things 

12 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

July 2013: Orlan meets Gaga at 'The 20th Annual Watermill Center Summer Benefit'

Maybe Gaga invited Orlan for a little discussion or something... So weird, this photo shocked me. :diane:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I am gagging so much lmao.

gagafrontrow
On 7/22/2017 at 9:41 AM, Edible Cloud said:

Cool pic! So weird, though it looks they did not actually meet or talk. Gaga was there with Marina Abramovic. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Archived