Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New DWUW Leaks

gagzus

Featured Posts

Didymus

It'd be weird if these appeared so close to the camera in the video but hey, it's something I guess, I dunno. I still hope it's gonna leak.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga, "Do What You Want"  //  Music Video

This video, directed by Terry Richardson, was never officially released.
The graphics consisted of oversized tabloid posters wheat-pasted on the walls of the set.
Lady Gaga also wore a dress built from smaller prints of the tabloid posters.

2wcgsvb.jpg10riutk.jpg2iu46qs.jpgefqydk.jpg

gagzus
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

y'all get over it, it's been 3 years :laughga:

this is GagaDaily and we update on everything Gaga related primarily, if you're over it ignore the thread

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

this is GagaDaily and we update on everything Gaga related primarily, if you're over it ignore the thread

k

tumblr_inline_oar1h2LKmr1rr2z3y_500.gif

mister max
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

k

you need to calm down omg :grr: you are becoming very irritating by just being 'swag cool yo, I'm hip, give me likes' :grr: I like your posts on here so dont let me change opinion on you :grr:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, mister max said:

you need to calm down omg :grr: you are becoming very irritating by just being 'swag cool yo, I'm hip, give me likes' :grr: I like your posts on here so dont let me change opinion on you :grr:

it's gagdaily and we're joking here

JustifyMyLove
5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

The graphics consisted of oversized tabloid posters wheat-pasted on the walls of the set.

I'll contact someone to try getting the other pictures from the wall, It will take some time, I'll give updates of how its going or if he's denying my request

Julia Volkova #1 stan

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

WAIT WHAT THE **** WHERE DID U GET THE SHORT BLACK HAIR PIC FROM

lamaisongaga.com

1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I'll contact someone to try getting the other pictures from the wall, It will take some time, I'll give updates of how its going or if he's denying my request

There's more? I just found these ones becouse there public, if you can get more it would be great.

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

WAIT WHAT THE **** WHERE DID U GET THE SHORT BLACK HAIR PIC FROM

These are posted on Maggie Ruder site she's the designer who made the paper articles for the video. :)

JustifyMyLove
Just now, Nuke said:

There's more? I just found these ones becouse there public, if you can get more it would be great.

Yeah, tbh honest I found them 20 minutes ago, but since its funny playing w ggd meltdowns i just teased it on my fb page. I got the UHQS for each picture, and I'm waiting for the reply of some people who I contacted for further info on the video/more wall pics. I think there wouldn't be any problem on releasing the rest of the pictures since that short black hair one hasn't been posted by Terry before and it was published on some public website.

Ps: how did you find them? I was choking when i found them so randomly lmfao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

Yeah, tbh honest I found them 20 minutes ago, but since its funny playing w ggd meltdowns i just teased it on my fb page. I got the UHQS for each picture, and I'm waiting for the reply of some people who I contacted for further info on the video/more wall pics. I think there wouldn't be any problem on releasing the rest of the pictures since that short black hair one hasn't been posted by Terry before and it was published on some public website.

Ps: how did you find them? I was choking when i found them so randomly lmfao

Would you mind sending them to me in private?

lamaisongaga.com

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Nuke said:

These are posted on Maggie Ruder site she's the designer who made the paper articles for the video. :)

Maggie Ruder and another 2 people which i came across with their names a long time ago, i found this today bc i remembered the names, and came across to this Maggie Ruder page. Someone request them all the wall pictures via mail. Someone whos English native speaker bc i suck requesting this kind of things

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived