💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Lady Gaga in American Apparel, Swarovski & Converse

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

I hope Converse become a trend again and people forget about those "Ugly Shoes" that have been so fashion lately. Ewww. People just don't care about looking good, all they want is wear what they tell them to wear. They only want to feel exclusive because some brand said that these would be fashionable.

ugly-shoes-birkenstock-arizona-patent.jp

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Jenniferella

Omg don't tell me this kind of sunglasses is coming back into the fashion world ? 

I can't.

What's next ? Early 2000's fashion ? We're doomed.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The Surrealist

Don't like the glasses, but the rest is cute. Her hair is really messy tho. :saladga:

RAMROD

I see that Djarum box, Gaga! :poot:

Liking Indonesian cigs, I see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaMaisonGaga

I know guys. I shook my head at the glasses. Couldn't even ID them. I refuse to believe they're designer.

inb4 vintage Versace worth $700

lamaisongaga.com

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I hope Converse become a trend again and people forget about those "Ugly Shoes" that have been so fashion lately. Ewww

As much as I hate the running-shoes-with-my-skinny-jeans-trend, Converse shoes are hella tired. More than just a trend, it's more of a timeless piece of clothes now. 

1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I refuse to believe they're designer.

Sadly they must be:lana:

What world do we live in seriously :lana:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

As much as I hate the running-shoes-with-my-skinny-jeans-trend, Converse shoes are hella tired. More than just a trend, it's more of a timeless piece of clothes now. 

Sadly they must be:lana:

What world do we live in seriously :lana:

I know. I love converse, they look good and combine with almost everything. I don't buy Converse because they're roo expensive for me, but I always buy that style of shoes

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Noah X

queen of dashing around in public wearing cheap designer clothes only to be picked at by those brands to be used as celebrity marketing posters like hungry vultures looking for a dab of meat in a cali desert. 

Head Empty

How do you know the shirt is American Apparel when it is literally a plain white t-shirt that can be bought anywhere? :duck:

McMonster08
Just now, Totodile said:

How do you know the shirt is American Apparel when it is literally a plain white t-shirt that can be bought anywhere? :duck:

That I was about to say. Haha! Yeah, how? Teach us, Sherlock :sis:

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, Totodile said:

6 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

That I was about to say. Haha! Yeah, how? Teach us, Sherlock :sis:

It's about knowing Gaga's go-to brands when it comes to basic wear. It's literally only AA or YSL at the moment plus I've learned to look at details over the years.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived