Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Everything will come at once

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

Let Love Down

She tweeted tick tik tik tik tick boom in March. Imagine a tick implies a month. 5 ticks hint at a possible September release. More and more reliable stuff surfaced and suggested something big is coming. There's a high chance she's taking a photoshoot and going to attend festival. AHS is scheduled to be released in September and C3C was once said to be out in August. Everything is under wrapped like a time bomb and is going to explode all at once. I guess LG5 is also going to release around August to September. Get yourself READY for the SLAYAGE! 

Weasel

Are you implying the new highly anticipated release will be the jazz album? :neyde:

Didymus

We also heard around that time that LG5 was hoped (!) to be released at the end of 2016 btw.

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

We also heard around that time that LG5 was hoped (!) to be released at the end of 2016 btw.

or early 2017 :interestinga:

RAMROD

Come at once!?! Everything?!

That will be so sticky tho! May need lots of Kleenex for that! :D

But it may be good, or not! :green:

As for me, there will be lots to.focused on to. Like.wow, plenty!

Wallet wise, I am ready to get all release versions

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Brooke Hoegan

I think:

August (just before or a week before VMAs) for lead single + video simultaneously + then VMAs

September for AHS (obviously, but will she star in the first episode - not so sure), Global Citizen and other promos

October for the album , maybe a 2nd single before that

Excting :excited2:

Fiona Apple
12 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's not coming until 2017.

I think you are wrong

KURUSHITOVSKA

An artist can't do that with a comeback. You can't confuse the audience, you need to say "hey, this is my product now (a pop album) and I'm back at it", you can't release a jazz album completely different from the pop one and expect them to buy both, they won't.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FATCAT
Just now, Britney Spears said:

I think you are wrong

People said the same thing to me in 2012, when she said she'd be "putting out an album this year"

XKzh8QZpf6kQU.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

iCpro
23 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

People said the same thing to me in 2012, when she said she'd be "putting out an album this year"

XKzh8QZpf6kQU.gif

giphy.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Fiona Apple
23 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

XKzh8QZpf6kQU.gif

1)I don't think that she ever said that ARTPOP would come in 2012 :stalkga: 2)We know by all the sources that the album is almost ready or ready. Mark Ronson (which is the closest person to her album) said that it will hopefully be released in late 2016

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

1)I don't think that she ever said that ARTPOP would come in 2012 :stalkga: 2)We know by all the sources that the album is almost ready or ready. Mark Ronson (which is the closest person to her album) said that it will hopefully be released in late 2016

"What do you hope to accomplish in 2012?"

“I’m looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour. I feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to make a living doing from what I love.” -Lady Gaga

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived