💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we currently in a pop fail emergency?

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

This is not just about Gaga

But as we knew deep down, iHeart Radio isn't happening, the VMAs most likely neither (they never were, but can't wait for those ~rumors though), which means no promo, and the song sure as **** isn't coming without promo. So maybe SNL down the line in a couple of months or something, but still, it isn't coming anytime soon.

Katy was supposed to release this year, her manager confirmed it last year, and all this pre-era hype with her announcing she's getting ready, only for Billboard to say the album isn't coming

Same for Britney even if she said so on that tragic tumblr Q&A, but that probably wasn't even her lol

No word on Fergie after F.L.O.P. money

Taylor probably won't release even though she has that huge concert coming up and it's her 10th industry anniversary

etc

So idk. It feels like Beyonce back when she was performing new music at the Superbowl with the album following except everybody's pulling this ****. The only ones who seem to be delivering are unknowns like Allie X and Betty Who (whom I love but still)

d082651665a8e188895ee97d8ca2bad2815edf8a

who will love me when the night is over

President Trump

Gagas been waiting for the wave of flop to occur. This is ha moment. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Chromatislaps

the wave of flop came, Gaga is waiting for the right moment to release ha funk behemoth of an album, what's there to worry about?

giphy.gif

malazam

Gaga was waiting for pop to flop and then release

smart 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Mister Gaga

Ikr? 2016 was supposed to be the new 2009/2011...pop music (or should i say pop culture?) is kinda dead. Unevenful.

politicqxs

the flop of ARTPOP inspired all these flopsters.. Gagz ha impact 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Archived