đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "Stronger Together"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
16 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

She didn't show interest when he needed it, she's showing now when Hillary needs votes from his supporters.

And I'm not ****ing Little Bernister. You quoted me first with your nonsensical reply, so you can now go and talk to someone who cares about what you have to say. 

are Hillary stans really acting as if they don't get all riled up if people don't support Hillary :smh: 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist
18 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

are Hillary stans really acting as if they don't get all riled up if people don't support Hillary :smh: 

That's not the point. Sure, both sides wanted their candidate to win, but he lost. BERNIE is backing Hillary now. He wants to unify the party. 

gagzus

As a British person who's looking at this from the outside anyone who isn't voting for Hilary just because she's not Bernie or has changed her views or has had some bad rep lately are basically surrendering their vote to Trump in all honesty.

Also, the media in America seems to try to destroy Hilary and Bernie because Trump is a corporate businessman and has media influence plus his bafoonery gets people views and clickbait. The fact that this general election is basically like a stan war is also atrocious in my opinion. Like y'all would willingly sacrifice a woman with sense to have a racist, money driven and (sorry to say it) utter retard as your president basically tells me some Americans just like to complain about the state of their country and do nothing. Yikes.

BuzzcutSeason

aww family bonding

Spoiler

If they aren't writing a song for LG5 i'm deactivating my account :green:

15jocart
2 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

Because Hillary needs votes from Bernie supporters? 

miley-awkward-gif.gif

...yes....

Hillary ain't winning unless a good amount of Bernie's camp decides to support her. She knows it, Bernie knows it, Michelle Obama our queen knows it.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart
2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Taking notes for what?:air:

She's gonna pull a Melania Trump and instead of performing new music, old hits, or jazz on the 28th, she'll just read aloud Michelle's entire speech.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

ReidOne
2 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

**** this bitch looks skinny again I don't get this black magic she does 24/7

She's also smoking in every pic we've seen of her recently! Just saying... 

shane_c

Gaga's taking notes lol. She must think she's going to get grilled by Bill O'Reilly.

phantasmas

when is Queen Michelle going to run for president :duck: 

joking aside im going to ball like a baby when Obama steps down :ohno:

edit: actually NOT joking; i would LOVE to have Michelle as president :air:

Peroxide
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

when is Queen Michelle going to run for president :duck: 

joking aside im going to ball like a baby when Obama steps down :ohno:

edit: actually NOT joking; i would LOVE to have Michelle as president :air:

I feel you. :air: 

Shadow

More like Weaker Divided from the first day of the convention... 

Good luck...

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

FATCAT
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I just meant that as a Hillary supporter, she's still showing interest and respect towards Bernie

Bernie isn't who she should be showing interest in. Bernie can be replaced.

If she actually wanted to be respectful, and not full of ****, she wouldn't hire DWS.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, shane_c said:

Gaga's taking notes lol. She must think she's going to get grilled by Bill O'Reilly.

She probably will, and he'll be able to twist her arm in just the right way to make her sound like the stupidest person.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived