Bill O'Reilly Invited to "A Lady Gaga Event"

JbGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Yoro said:

I think some of the things he said were spot on, he usually posts on some pop forum site (cant rmb name) by the name of mindtrappa.

They even were announced on Gaga's website in 2010

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JbGaga
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Propagaga

:poot:

:toofunny: How is he a source. Well thats not a reliable source in my eyes. He is obviously a bias source

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Anyone ask him when LG5 is coming? :air:

He is the one that said Q3-4 release :

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JbGaga
Just now, Yoro said:

Hes more active on the other site i said, but i cant rmb the site name so i cant help :excuseu:

Well lets see what he says. But i dont think Bill would lie about this on his show. That would be dummmb

lego
Just now, JbGaga said:

:toofunny: How is he a source. Well thats not a reliable source in my eyes. He is obviously a bias source

Bias in what way? Whatever. You don't follow much what's going on on this website. :madge:  

FreePalestine

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Anyone ask him when LG5 is coming? :air:

He already said Q4, it's not that we need to destroy their announcement.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JbGaga

Bias in what way? Whatever. You don't follow much what's going on on this website. :madge:  

I follow alot actually. I would just want to see the other side of the story, The facts, the receipts... Normal fact checking that dosent happen from some anonymous person

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Who would that serve except for Trump though :deadbanana:

Speak against corruption to aide xenophobia, racism, sexism, homophobia, fear mongering, violence, greed, etc? Noooo thank you. I'd rather her support the good Hillary and the left have done rather than be hung up on the stupid things they've done. We can get to fixing that when the threat of a Trump dictatorship is over...though no one seems to care unless we're in an election season...which is part of the problem but a discussion for a different day :poot:

hold me sis, i can't bare it any longer :giveup: 

i told myself i'd never get back into politics after my countries general election cus the stress is too much :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lego
4 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I follow alot actually. I would just want to see the other side of the story, The facts, the receipts... Normal fact checking that dosent happen from some anonymous person

If you follow, you'd already know who he is. There were few threads about him in past week. 

FreePalestine

JbGaga
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Who would that serve except for Trump though :deadbanana:

Speak against corruption to aide xenophobia, racism, sexism, homophobia, fear mongering, violence, greed, etc? Noooo thank you. I'd rather her support the good Hillary and the left have done rather than be hung up on the stupid things they've done. We can get to fixing that when the threat of a Trump dictatorship is over...though no one seems to care unless we're in an election season...which is part of the problem but a discussion for a different day :poot:

:air:

JbGaga

If you follow, you'd already know who he is. There were few threads about him in past week. 

Ive been on this site i think for 5 years. Ive neer heard of him till like 2 days ago

PartySick
14 minutes ago, Mast said:

Um, Hillary gave her a job right after. She's not jobless, and Hillary even said she's gonna try to get Debbie back into Congress.

Also, it wasn't the Dem. party wanting Hillary. There were many Bernie supporters in the DNC. The VP even resigned so she could publicly endorse Bernie for president. This is about group of DNC official, one of them being its president, breaking their vows of neutrality and trying to figure out ways to make Bernie look bad for Hillary. This comes after Debbie denying any preference for Clinton several times. 

Huh...well clock me, I didn't know this :smh:

🖤

PartySick
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

hold me sis, i can't bare it any longer :giveup: 

i told myself i'd never get back into politics after my countries general election cus the stress is too much :giveup: 

I don't blame you, it's annoying and full of stupid people and things that make no rational sense :saladga:

Let's huddle :hug:

🖤

Archived