💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Emoticon Collection

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

This is a collection thread of Gaga emoticons that are not currently in this forum. If you have any emoticons that you've made yourself feel free to share them in this thread and I will ad them ASAP.

You can also suggest a .gif and I will create an emoticon from it!

All of these emoticons are for you to use.:happy:

Some of the emoticons listed below are from the web but the majority is made by me:

Spoiler

6KKU1ez.gif  giphy.gif  g8.gif  giphy.gif  tumblr_lqk53tkmrU1qk79j2.gif  giphy.gif  lady_gaga_gif_by_mislinakilbey-d7xy436.g  lady20gaga20face20smear-jpg.gif?w=50&h=5  giphy.gif   

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  N3lVar0.gif  gaga_go_ha_by_glamophonic.gif  giphy.gif  tumblr_inline_nw6mqfaGJA1qf3eh3_500.gif  wymclok.gif?1  1+%25281%2529.gif  giphy.gif

giphy.gif  097.gif  095.gif  emoticontelephone51.gif  gurlbye.gif  1134ed85-28e5-4a46-976e-9311e610fc39.gif  tumblr_mwlj2nboax1ql37cvo1_500.gif?w=50&  13.gif  tumblr_inline_ntlpchKNUd1qf3eh3_500.gif  

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  tumblr_ntybruLSYE1ufqm4co6_75sq.gif

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif 

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  abby4.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif   dead.gif  giphy.gif

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  kisses.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif 

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

We need an option for all of these. ok.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Antonio
10 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Wait! Do we have this one?

tumblr_mloxmhFmpg1s923h9o1_400.gif

I created this one for you

giphy.gif

Antonio
10 hours ago, Pablo said:

Here's a collection another user made YEARS ago with some of the past emoticons of GGD

http://gagaverse.com/emote.jsp

I added most of the Gaga ones.

Thank you giphy.gif

PSYCHOSHTICK
15 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I created this one for you

giphy.gif

Your an angel <3

Archived