💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How big was BTW album promo?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

I always hear people refer to BTW's album promo but I wasn't a HUGE gaga fan until later, but as a non-gaga fan I don't really remember promo being THAT massive... can someone give me some examples of promo, besides the BTW themed subway car?

Sorry im just unobservant :saladga:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

iTunes was full of banners etc.

It had it's own commercial being played all over TV's Worldwide.

She was in a different country almost every week and had a dozen of Interviews.

She covered almost every Magazine, there were Radio Stations who'd just play BTW(Album) at the day it came out. 

She had commercials in almost every country for different products, she was EVERYWHERE

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Anderson123

There were billboards with the date of the album release. She previewed Scheiße at the Mugler show, next month Born This Way (Single) was released and all over the radio, next month she previewed Government Hooker, next month Judas, next couple of weeks The Edge of Glory as promo single, next week Hair. She appeared in a million tv shows to perform songs from the album, iHeart Radio, BBC Weekend, X Factor, American Idol, etc. She was everywhere. I don't really remember all of it but I know it was massive that year.

Evan Peters

massive enough for her to come down with overexposure which led to the embarrassment that was Marry The Night's debut chart numbers 

emma roberts is an abuser

President Trump

It was huge , of course it became a disaster after born this way single but it was non stop promo 

Ma ma pa pa pa

venusfly
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

massive enough for her to come down with overexposure which led to the embarrassment that was Marry The Night's debut chart numbers 

I think we all know that's not the reason MTN didn't chart well, and isn't the reason she started declining. Over exposure is something this fanbase made up

kabirartfling

She actually released her songs from Born This Way via FARMVILLE:unicorn: which was arguably the biggest and most popular game on the most popular social media at that time called facebook:toofunny:. i basically heard MTN snippet from there for first time :flutter:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-i5mJkKJ3dyxYHgP3W0d

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2IFjPaS6_1kWJ19byxhDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3FvAOjAu4WVq3YoDlpU6

Give your love to me

lavenderblondee

I remember when they announced they'd be releasing stuff through farmville.:derpga: It was a crazy time, and everyone was talking about her. This album was expected to be HUGE. I remember her performance on SNL was getting a ton of publicity, she was doing big big interviews, she was just...everywhere.

And let's never forget the meltdowns of the BTW cover. Tumblr was a total disaster that day. That was when the decay of the superstar began. :emma:

Evan Peters
Just now, LG said:

I think we all know that's not the reason MTN didn't chart well, and isn't the reason she started declining. Over exposure is something this fanbase made up

over exposure wasn't something created by Lady Gaga's fanbase. Being in the public eye so much that it becomes annoying is a legitimate thing in hollywood and music. 

but whatever floats your boat 

emma roberts is an abuser

kabirartfling
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Not really :huh: People ala gp were literally irritated With the mention of her name, they started to ignore her existance as much as they could! 

Give your love to me

venusfly
Just now, kabirartfling said:

Not really :huh: People ala gp were literally irritated With the mention of her name, they started to ignore her existance as much as they could! 

Because they think her antics are silly. People don't look deep enough into things to see what she's trying to convey, they just see a crazy outfit.

People still struggle hard to take her seriously at all.

Archived