DiscoHeaven23

Cheap Thrills  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will "Cheap Thrills" go #1 tomorrow on the Billboard Hot 100

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Tomorrow the new Billboard Hot 100 is announced. Last week Sia's "Cheap Thrills" climbed to #3. With sales gains and radio gains this week, could "Cheap Thrills" soar to #1? 

My opinion is that it will at least go up to #2, because Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop The Feeling!" was already in decline last week. 

But can it dethrone "One Dance"? 

"One Dance" was also in decline last week, but it was in a stronger position than "Can't Stop The Feeling!".

If it does, it would be the first #1 song by a female whose name isn't Rihanna, Adele or Taylor Swift since 2014. 

tumblr_o2ntf8uX8x1qjgrobo1_500.gif

Chic

I hear it all the time of the radio, it deserves it. I even heard it today at the grocery store! I hope it goes #1, it's incredible.

luckythisway

Yes. I follow chart predictions & they say she will have a 10+ point difference over One Dance tomorrow. So happy for her, my girl Sia deserves it. 

CHROMATICA

ALGAYDO

I wasn't expecting it to chart this well whatsoever, especially with that (personally) dreadful remix :green:

anyway, I don't think it'll surpass Drake or JT tomorrow :laughga:

weed

Tbh weeks ago I thought it was gonna die and now it's almost #1 lol it's impressive

hope it does! 

Music

almost positive.
huge streaming, sales and airplay atm!

i'm so happy for her - to think that her career was "dying", as she has self-proclaimed, it amazing to see her doing extremely well.
proud of her and rooting for an Australian artist to hit number 1.

ThisGuyTony

I hope so. It's a bop and I'm beyond bored of seeing Drake at #1. :madge: 

iCpro

I hope so :excited2: She really deserves a #1 :firega:

It's interesting tho how it peaked everywhere else months ago, but it's only just peaking in the states :huh: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived