💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Horror Story Visual Novel

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I suggested this as an idea a few months ago, to make a visual novel sequel to American Horror Story Hotel, that covers all the plotholes and continues the story.

Well while I think it's still entirely possible to do that (as there are a lot of things we could still visit with the Hotel Cortez and its characters) I wanted to propose the idea of having a team of people make visual novel with their own ideas, story, plotline, and all of that.

I suggest a visual novel as the best medium, due to the fact that it's visual in a way we can get the characters and settings to look exactly how we want, but we can also tell the story as we want it.

This is probably the only way we can get some of the ideas that we want the AHS team to do, but actually do it, successfully. like a story based on slenderman (or a slender-esque stand-in) or have a rather Baccano inspired "American Horror Story: the Transcontinental Express"

Anyone up for the ideas of making American Horror Story visual novels?

I need to stop making threads at midnight.

Seeka
Just now, Eohl said:

I think that idea is genius! :udidnt: 

Not to mention, we could still use actors (technically) by drawing them and using their image. We could take it even farther by using voice actors who sound like the actors, which is not extremely hard to do.

Except for maybe the older actors, like Jessica Lange and kathy Bates. Trying to go out of your range damages your voice, such as the female english dubber of Luffy from One Piece has said.

TheFrenchGuy

I'm in for such a project! Realistically, we could start by making covers for the different chapters. It could be interesting to see the caracters drawn by different people and I would get to draw Gaga again :)

Seeka
14 minutes ago, TheFrenchGuy said:

I'm in for such a project! Realistically, we could start by making covers for the different chapters. It could be interesting to see the caracters drawn by different people and I would get to draw Gaga again :)

Haha well i don't want to head anything, it's just a suggestion.

plus I think it'd be best to have teams of different artists doing different things, overlapping for the CGI scenes.

Belivet

Sounds like a cool project!

But projects like these usually take quite a lot of people, so that's something to consider; other than that, this is a great idea.

Seeka
Just now, CountessBride said:

Sounds like a cool project!

But projects like these usually take quite a lot of people, so that's something to consider; other than that, this is a great idea.

Thank yous.

It doesn't take that many people though. It could take just one, though it would take much longer and be deprived of voice acting.

I'd like to take on the project myself, but I've put it on the backburner, due to the fact my plate is overflowing as of now.

Belivet
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Thank yous.

It doesn't take that many people though. It could take just one, though it would take much longer and be deprived of voice acting.

I'd like to take on the project myself, but I've put it on the backburner, due to the fact my plate is overflowing as of now.

Voice acting doesn't require many people. A decent voice actor can do quite a few characters, some people have a gift for it. Depending on the quality you're hoping for, most people might not have the equipment for the recordings.

This project technically doesn't need a lot of people, but having a few more people helps steady the progress.

Seeka
4 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Publish it and I will purchase the novel. I support this idea.

I would never sell a visual novel that is based off of someone else's work, unless said someone else paid or asked me to do so.

Plus also, it's a visual novel, not just a novel~

Archived