💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do some monsters feel Gaga is above some forms of promo?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I've read many times people say that Gaga is above a platform when an idea is pitched, like someone earlier implied she was above the Iheart radio Music Festival. And I've ready people say similar things about other shows like GMA. Why do people want Gaga to be so pretentious and only perform at super high profile events? Why do they feel that Gaga is above platforms that are good promo?

Gaga Lazuli

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o2_250.gif

I just want Gaga to release even a snippet or say something because I'm tired of all this rumors that end up being fake. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

KingRedd

Because Beyonce. Gaga and Beyonce should be on the same level in their eyes. Beyonce doesn't even promote her albums or singles anymore much and they feel like promotion means you're beneath the level of a legend/icon since Beyonce doesn't do it. 

Lmfao jk idk honestly. I want her to appear as much as possible in my opinion.

May I Read You? 😎

Born To Slay
Just now, LGQOP said:

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o2_250.gif

I just want Gaga to release even a snippet or say something because I'm tired of all this rumors that end up being fake. 

I agree with this but people shouldn't try to make it seem like Gaga is above proper promo.

Iwontell

Ma-self, I don't think anybody is above anything, but some promos are so embarrassing they'd do more damage than good...and that's a fact, so...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I agree with this but people shouldn't try to make it seem like Gaga is above proper promo.

We as a fan base are very delusional tbh.

Little Monsters Torture Me

Because the bigger the platform the bigger the impact? Why would she bother announcing something at GMA when she know it isn't gonna hit half of her fanbase (in short-term speaking obviously)?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Ma-self, I don't think anybody is above anything, but some promos are so embarrassing they'd do more damage than good...and that's a fact, so...

What promos in ur opinion would do that?

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Red said:

Because the bigger the platform the bigger the impact? Why would she bother announcing something at GMA when she know it isn't gonna hit half of her fanbase (in short-term speaking obviously)?

Well obviously she should also perform on large platforms but to belittle smaller platforms like GMA (which get like millions of viewers btw) and say she's above them seems counter productive.

Just now, Born To Slay said:

Well obviously she should also perform on large platforms but to belittle smaller platforms like GMA (which get like millions of viewers btw) and say she's above them seems counter productive.

I mean, I don't see why not promote a single or a music video on a show like GMA but I don't think it is the right place to announce something big like LG5 or a world tour, it would just not hit her entire audience properly

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born To Slay
Just now, Red said:

I mean, I don't see why not promote a single or a music video on a show like GMA but I don't think it is the right place to announce something big like LG5 or a world tour, it would just not hit her entire audience properly

Im not saying she should announce stuff like that there but some people feel like Gaga should only perform on the biggest shows and that's it.

xeynuraf

Just because she sang the national anthem at the super bowl (like many others) or performed at the oscars all of the sudden she is this untouchable star. She will need all the promo possible for her new album. Look what little promo did to that clothing line with elton...

Iwontell
Just now, Born To Slay said:

What promos in ur opinion would do that?

So many promo ideas I've seen in this cult site would be exactly what I mentioned. It's hard to remember any, cuz my brain simply refuses to absorb them, but just go through the forums and you'll see a bunch (a couple of them proposed by moi) - and I'm not talking about which concerts/shows she should do, I'm talking about "releases lead single in every open TV channel simultaneously during prime time!".

Which shows, festivals, concerts, etc. she should do, all that's debatable...if it's the right audience for her, ok...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived