💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Ball Stage [Sketch Comparison]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Allison M

This is so amazing :cry:

And I don't know how they would move it during the show but is she still bringing the giant moon from the EMAs? Or was that never confirmed?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GarageGlamorous

I don't think that setlist is real. :sweat:

She personally fought for Alejandro to be a single, I don't think it would be absent so soon. That and some parts of the setlist seem a bit...erratic. Also, there's no Bad Kids. I know Gaga's word isn't the best one to go off of (lordt.) but I really don't think she'd go as far as putting extra lyrics in the booklet unless she was definitely going to perform it on tour in the near future.

Jordanjm

I don't think that setlist is real. :sweat:

She personally fought for Alejandro to be a single, I don't think it would be absent so soon. That and some parts of the setlist seem a bit...erratic. Also, there's no Bad Kids. I know Gaga's word isn't the best one to go off of (lordt.) but I really don't think she'd go as far as putting extra lyrics in the booklet unless she was definitely going to perform it on tour in the near future.

I agree, I'm not really wanting a setlist too badly anyways I mean we're going to get it in a little over a week anyways.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.389504767756959.92522.187734781267293&type=1

Rumored outfits? I think it's legit

Fusel

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.389504767756959.92522.187734781267293&type=1

Rumored outfits? I think it's legit

I like the instrument and the triangle one the most but where did all the colours go? :noparty:

i'm sure someone already asked this before, but will there be a curtain like at the MBT?

and what about LED screens? where will they be? :crossed:

RideRidePony

i'm sure someone already asked this before, but will there be a curtain like at the MBT?

and what about LED screens? where will they be? :crossed:

itd be great if they had a curtain but they had an image of a big iron castle gate on it which was raised as the show started :D

itd be great if they had a curtain but they had an image of a big iron castle gate on it which was raised as the show started :D

what photo are you talking about ? O.o

AbuHassan1992

what photo are you talking about ? O.o

he wasn't talking about an actual photo, just an idea he had

For those wondering about the screens or the curtain, probably something like this will happen:

1:20

Archived