💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's talk LG5 era fashion aesthetic!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

So we all know that Lady Gaga is known to have special aesthetics with her fashion in every era. In The Fame she had this loud messy hollywood aesthetic with lots of leather, chain, crystals. During the Fame Monster era, she went into a darker - deeper and more serious aura with lots of fishnets, lace, dark materials, studs and spikes. With Born This Way, she dared to use materials noone ever would think of let it be meat, slime, all kinds of PVC and latex and more. With ARTPOP, she tried to give us this messy free artist girl living in an apartment in a New Yorker underground area trying to sell the world her art by wearing plaid shirts, outfits she or her team DIY-ed herself or even as outfits matching the themes of her songs - and finally with Cheek To Cheek, she tried to give us this sexy hotel lounge singer girl vibe with lots of fur, vintage dresses or capes.

What do you imagine for the LG5 era? Show it by using words or images. I truly imagine her to have a clean, cut and crisp kind of fashion that still screams Gaga, but isn't too much and still very fashionable. Acne's aesthetic would be perfect. Here are some examples from different brands I'd love to see her in.

acne-studios-pre-fall-2016-lookbook-14-6Journelles-Acne-Studios-Winter-2016-07.pMaison-Margiela-Spring-Summer-2016-Parisag17061.jpgKIM_0316.jpgMilan-Fashion-Week-2016-Spring-Summer-Ne11-melitta-baumeister-fw-16.jpg016_MON0036-280x420.jpg

lamaisongaga.com

Saint Laurent

Too ARTPOP.

Classic and chic with the Gaga edge. + some crazy wigs again please.

I would love to see Gaga rocking that toxic Britney-esque red hair with a black catsuit in some of her vids. Its time for a red hair era. I'm so excited though to see the visuals for this era!!!

The Surrealist

Brandon needs to design the majority of her stage outfits. I want some simple and edgy Designs. Clean cuts and monochrome, with some long wavy hair.

HOTNebraskaGuy

red-hair-color-blonde-highlights.jpgrock-and-roll-round-frame-sunglasses.jpg

2014-Temperament-girl-s-16cm-ultra-high-

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SpookyKid

I need Witch-Ga

3e5a46db3ccedc3fd4bf9b186e52b7cb.jpg

madisons-black-gold-patterned-mini-funer

3bbcbb0f15_101741300_o2.jpg

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

weed

I couldn't find the perfect image to help, but I want like intricate hippie 70s couture vibes mixed with medieval elements 

like more natural beauty and makeup but still serving 

tumblr_o8x0lqMX5f1r83t1yo1_1280.jpg

kind of like that, but less grandma, more youthful and airy and effortless 

mister max

I want smth 'futuristic' but still classy: main colours black/white with some colorfull accents if its a black outfit, and some cold colours if its a white outfit. The outfit should be 'blocky' ; lots of symmetrical objects, and here and there a curved, more round detail to make it less boring. For example The Figaro shoot with the cubic dress (lol i made that name up), some of the intel looks.

Her hair should be black or blonde and long, very long, not GUY fake wig long, butth like the WOTY cover would be amazing as hair.

I would love to see her use those 'stickers' again she used in the C2C tour for her eyebrows.

I let myself go a little bit but whatever :flutter:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

HEARTHUNTER

I'm sorry y'all but her fashion has to be ethereal and otherworldly for LG5.

tumblr_ngwsi3p2TO1tdka29o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njj96k6zcC1u8fjk5o1_1280.jpg

Yanick-Dery-fashion-photographer-2.jpg

oct12-dark-ages-3.jpg

I always imagine this if indeed the album is acoustic punk-funk esque.

Lady-Gaga-covers-Porter-11.jpg 

The 70s fashion trend has kept resurfacing over the past two/three years, it would go well with LG5.

Archived