💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears hosting Tumblr Q&A!

donutellha

Featured Posts

donutellha

All Britney fans! Britney is hosting a Tumblr Q&A tomorrow at 7pm ET / 4pm PT! :awkney:

http://britneyspears.tumblr.com/post/147871989617/jumping-on-tumblr-for-answer-time-on-725-meet-me

Get your questions in!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section! If it is, please tell me!) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Slayer

"Very interesting and very cool."

"It's super fun and cool."

"Really cool. I like it."

"Cool and very fun and interesting."

"Cheetos. Cool."

There, I saved you five minutes.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

donutellha
6 minutes ago, etron said:

"Very interesting and very cool."

"It's super fun and cool."

"Really cool. I like it."

"Cool and very fun and interesting."

"Cheetos. Cool."

There, I saved you five minutes.

CACKLING!

:air:

"Ahhh the single life!"

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Lucas

Is she gonna answer with videos ? I hope so, during the Britney Jean era she gave us this amazing interview where she asked to stop 2,3 times and hide herself under the desk at the end to stop <3 My baby dork ♥

Caesium

Can't wait for her to reveal her 16 genders, 31 sexual orientations and self diagnosed mental disorders

bo5pq7z.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Can't wait for her to reveal her 16 genders, 31 sexual orientations and self diagnosed mental disorders

bo5pq7z.gif

you're very funny :)

59 minutes ago, donutellha said:

All Britney fans! Britney is hosting a Tumblr Q&A tomorrow at 7pm ET / 4pm PT! :awkney:

http://britneyspears.tumblr.com/post/147871989617/jumping-on-tumblr-for-answer-time-on-725-meet-me

Get your questions in!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section! If it is, please tell me!) 

How does it work when do we ask her questions tomorrow when she is on there or do we need to submit them now? I'm new to tumblr

donutellha
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

How does it work when do we ask her questions tomorrow when she is on there or do we need to submit them now? I'm new to tumblr

Oh! Just go to britneyspears.tumblr.com/ask, type your question, and press ask! :)

(I think you can submit them right now!)

crisTEAne
13 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Is she gonna answer with videos ? I hope so, during the Britney Jean era she gave us this amazing interview where she asked to stop 2,3 times and hide herself under the desk at the end to stop <3 My baby dork ♥

can you provide me with a link, please?

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

RAMROD
13 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

No she won't. Tumblr don't support video for question box

13 hours ago, UK Monster said:

You have time to submit your Q until an hour before 7pm ET / 4pm PT on Monday before it is closed amd Briyneybstarts answering some she chooses to answer, or all of them, depends on her. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Noah X
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No she won't. Tumblr don't support video for question box

what if it's just her team answering pretending to be her cause she aint got no time

Archived