Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

C2C Slaying At My Work Place

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

So I work at a hotel

And the owner is this (obviously) very rich guy

And well he likes everything to be his way, and all us workers have go make everything to accomodate his requests

On the beach bar where I had my shift today (btw i've been working here -bartending- for a month and the other workers have been for years) he was there. So as per his usual request we had to turn off the music because he hates it. My coworkers had tried every thing, every artist, cd, mixtape, genre, he would still hate it and demand for it to be turned off

Now, i didnt see he was there. I thought the music had stopped so i went to play it again. I decided to connect my phone and play some music from there. I was in the mood for some calmness so i put Cheek to Cheek on. 'Heaaveeeeeeeen...' started blaring through all of the speakers. My coworkers rushed to me like someone was dying and urged my to disconnect it as fast as possible so that the owner doesnt get angry

They looked at him, expecting him to have started yelling, but instead they saw him smiling and eagerly gesturing to turn up the volume. We were taken ABACK. Five seconds into the song and he was loving it already? He actually enjoyed music?! 

The next song from the album came on and he was still oh so pleased

He called to the head waiter and asked him who put that playlist on and he told him it was me. He asked me to play c2c everytime he was around.

My coworkers were like so ecstatic it was funny to watch. They were treating me like i discovered america :poot: never had they come accross songs that made the owner happy. They asked me to prepare a 5 hour long playlist of similar songs :laughga:

Basically c2c is now being worhsipped at my workplace. It made the owner like me. Most importantly, IT GOT DAT PROMO

AND will keep getting it everyday :poot: ha impact

GAGA RELEASE C3C SO THAT MAYBE I COULD GET A RAISE PLS

I wanna tag @ViviLittleM who i had seen promoting c2c lately on ggd. Sis it worked :giveup:

Do you have any albums/songs suggestions that fit the whole c2c vibe? Gotta start organizing that playlist :lolga:

chaeri pls

#Grammy2Grammy's impact is undeniable and talent will always win forever and ever till the seas are frozen in time :diane: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince

Gaga's plan worked :giveup:

Appealing to the rich and classy demographic :giveup: 

:laughga: 

I used to play at my work place too!  I worked for a floral shop and they loved it. 

CannaeDrive
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

GAGA RELEASE C3C SO THAT MAYBE I COULD GET A RAISE PLS

The best argument so far as to release C3C :queenga:

As for the magic of C2C, not surprised a bit.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Gaga's plan worked :giveup:

Appealing to the rich and classy demographic :giveup: 

:laughga: 

when will Donatella?

26BRqUPb0o7wTFQ9q.gif

Carsonu25

I always play C2C when someone is around who doesn't like pop. They become so surprised that it's gaga and I just sit there basking in the glory. 

donutellha

The beautiful impact!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

JustAnotherDay

Make a playlist with Cheek To Cheek and Duets II, that way you can have pop stars but also the Jazz that your boss loves, maybe also try adding some Norah Jones and Amy Winehouse

was NickARTPOP

Archived