💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Imagined: Anne Hathaway Calling Gaga Following Her Break-Up

DONATAS

Featured Posts

DONATAS

anne-hathaway-lady-gaga.jpg

Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney call off their engagement; Lady Gaga posts an Instagram asking people to “root them on” as they try to work things out.

Lady Gaga gets a call from her publicist: “I have Anne Hathaway on the line for you. Is that O.K.?”

“What does she . . . want?” Gaga asks.

“She just said she wanted to chat.”

After a brief pause, Gaga shouts, “O.K., sure, why not!”

“Alright, hold on.”

Gaga sits down on a bench in the studio, as the call gets connected.

“Stefani!” Anne sing-shrieks. “Is it O.K. to call you that? It just feels more respectful.”

Gaga laughs. “By all means.”

“I just wanted to say, first of all, I’m a huge fan. Your music is—honestly, your melodies have seeped into my blood, your lyrics have rebuilt my core. Second of all, I totally get that it’s strange to call you when we’ve only met—what?—three times? I completely get that.”

“We talked at that . . . there was some red carpet, about a year ago, right? I remember that you had hand sanitizer, and offered me some. It was really sweet.”

“I always have hand sanitizer,” Anne says. “Anyway, I just saw your post, and I—I don’t know!—I just, I love your music, and you’ve given all of us so much, and I just, I want you to know we really are all rooting for you, you and . . . your boyfriend.”

“Taylor.”

“Yes, right, you and Taylor.”

“Well, that’s extremely kind of you, Anne. I — I’ve been really just, overwhelmed, by all the support and how, well—you know.”

“Love is a body of water, I always say. The currents are sometimes strong, and sometimes weak. And there’s always that fear that, any moment, you might drown.”

“That’s, that’s really beautifully put.”

“We should get a lunch sometime. Maybe go to a yoga class? You know what would be so fun, Stefani, is if we did a Carpool Karaoke together!”

“That would be fun, Anne. That would.”

“Honestly, if you need anything—if we want to go shopping for some comfy ponchos, or if you want to cook some lasagna together—anything, you just give me a ring.”

“Thanks, Anne, that’s sweet.”

“Annie, please.”

“Annie, of course.”

“In the meantime, I’m gonna tap my shoes together and cross my fingers and root, root, root.”

“How sweet.”

SOURCE: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/07/lady-gaga-break-up-anne-hathaway-imagined large.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas

Ummm 

This is "imagined". It never really happened.

Change it to the funny tag.

:icega:

HOTNebraskaGuy

How sweet. :wub:

Edit: This is fake lol.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DiamondAngel

That's weird as hell... Imagined conversations 😂😂 what kind of freaky fan fiction 

Archived