Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

◆ No Man's Sky ◆ released 10 August (12/8 for PC)

bionic

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

yes, but I'm curious if the game has any narrative, if not I'm not sure if I'll like it. 

bionic
7 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

yes, but I'm curious if the game has any narrative, if not I'm not sure if I'll like it. 

From what I gather, the only 'set' task is to get to the centre of the universe- which will supposedly take up 40-100 hours of gameplay

1 minute ago, Khadija said:

The new Minecraft? :emma:

I don't think the building system will be quite as developed as Minecraft, its more about exploring

buy bionic

honza

Never heard of it before but it looks amazing from the videos :omg: Probably gonna give it a try on the PS4 

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

bionic
2 hours ago, Underneath said:

SO HYPED FOR THIS :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

My biggest concern is that there will be lots to see, little to do... I can't wait to name my own planets though

buy bionic

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

Last night I had a dream that one of my friends said that this game had leaked early/you can download it early... I woke up nto quite sure if it was a dream or not and was getting so hyped to play it, then remembered that I ordered a physical copy anyway :neyde: 

buy bionic

n0ne
On July 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Sableye said:

I've been waiting for this game since E3 last year. It looks SO cool.

Same.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

bionic

My pre-order got dispatched today. Shame I'm not home so can't play it tomorrow :neyde: 

buy bionic

n0ne
On August 3, 2016 at 10:17 AM, bionic said:

Last night I had a dream that one of my friends said that this game had leaked early/you can download it early... I woke up nto quite sure if it was a dream or not and was getting so hyped to play it, then remembered that I ordered a physical copy anyway :neyde: 

It actually did leak kinda. Some stores were selling it before it's street date. One guy actually posted videos of him playing, but stopped once the developers expressed their displeasure. As a result the servers will be reset the day before the game launches, so what's been discovered already will be erased.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

TopazBlue

I'M SO EXCITED

it's gonna be AMAZING 1989620044.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Sizzily

I'm watching a livestream on Twitch and it looks like a lot of fun if you're into exploring. I might get this when its cheaper. :awesome: Its kinda weird that its out, considering all its been through since VGX in 2013 :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Archived