💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Capital FM

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

Before I start, I wish to apologise for the language I used in my post, about my opinion of Lana Del Rey, I understand I may of caused offence, as I wrote a frankly rude and unbalanced opinion of her, and I don't want this site to view me as a shady person, as that isn't the kind of person I am.

But onto the main point. UK radio station Capital FM, recently whilst playing Cheap Thrills have changed the lyrics to Come on, Come turn Capital on, rather than then the radio on. With Sia actually re recording the line 

And it reminded me, that years ago, Born This Way had its line changed, or Capital H-I-M became or Capital F-M , with Gaga also resigning the line , unfortunately I can't find that video online :(.

But I was wondering if anyone else had heard this kind of thing on other radio stations, or if capital had done any bring else like this that I forgot about?

REPLAY

pussyonfleek
6 minutes ago, London GUY said:

Before I start, I wish to apologise for the language I used in my post, about my opinion of Lana Del Rey, I understand I may of caused offence, as I wrote a frankly rude and unbalanced opinion of her, and I don't want this site to view me as a shady person, as that isn't the kind of person I am.

But onto the main point. UK radio station Capital FM, recently whilst playing Cheap Thrills have changed the lyrics to Come on, Come turn Capital on, rather than then the radio on. With Sia actually re recording the line 

And it reminded me, that years ago, Born This Way had its line changed, or Capital H-I-M became or Capital F-M , with Gaga also resigning the line , unfortunately I can't find that video online :(.

But I was wondering if anyone else had heard this kind of thing on other radio stations, or if capital had done any bring else like this that I forgot about?

ewwwwwwww drah Capital FM 

Laceface

Radio 1 does it for Cheap Thrills too depending on who's show it is.. Greg James.. Scott Mills etc

QueenGaga
4 hours ago, Loyalty said:

What's this got to do with Lana tho :awkney: ?

You stupid? Read what the guy wrote!

Loyalty
18 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

You stupid? Read what the guy wrote!

Alright no need to get all worked up about I just misread what he said that's all.

DiscoHeaven23

Yea, I've listen to a hand full of stations and they all say their radio name in place of the word "radio".

I remember with You and I, the lyrics were changed from "Nebraska" to the state that the radio station was based in.

DiscoStyx

Yeah many radio stations do this in France (NRJ, Fun Radio...)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived