Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Whodunnit

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

:duck: Whodunnit? 

:huh: The confused and controversial individual who claimed to had created this awfully convincing leak, stated that it was them, who sang and produced the song.

:huh: This was well over a month ago, and there's no sight of whoever or "their" creation.

Listening over it, again and again, i'm starting to think that it was actually Gaga, and the leaker purposely made it LQ (so at any point, he could claim that it wasn't Gaga and that he pitched his/her vocals), so that they wouldn't get into trouble when someone in high places would have found out what they'd done.

Listen to it, and think. Have we really had a legitimate leak on our hands, and maybe pissed it away when we carried ourselves to the overused conclusion that, it was in fact, fake? :huh:

As a music producer, iv'e come across COUNTLESS of voices and NEVER have I EVER came across a voice that resembled Gaga SO WELL. No amount of pitching or distortion could EVER pull out frequencies that her voice tends to give off. No man, no woman, EVER.

Not LeLe (Money *****), not Chaz McKinney (Princess Die) or ANYONE. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Blake

Sounds like an edited version of Maryanne (of Fame Kills fame) although I could be completely wrong. Just sounds similar.

Bradley

Isn't this All Mine which was confirmed fake?

I think Bobby was the one who confirmed that it was fake, Bobby could be lying though, to prevent this leak from being spread further to more people, by Gaga's order.

LadOfAbyss

I was actually really shocked when I heard that it wasn't gaga because it really does sound like her! So i really want to believe that its an actual leak :(

I am as vain as I allow

iCpro

I really hope this is real because this is exactly what I want LG5 to sound like :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

weed

This feels like a throwback haha like oh I remember when I was hyped and disappointed!!

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

Sounds like an edited version of Maryanne (of Fame Kills fame) although I could be completely wrong. Just sounds similar.

Maryanne was once a distant friend of mine, she doesn't exactly sound like Gaga, and there's only so much that editing could do. Her cover of ARTPOP back in 2013 was impressive, but it was obvious that it wasn't Stefani. Excessive vocal editing always results in a non-human conclusion. Working around imitating exact frequencies, in editing, has only worked in professional arsenals, and not even half of the time has it worked out. No Twitter/Forum fan would have access to technology that's not even in the hands of Gaga's engineers, themselves or anyone for that matter. For all we know, Gaga could be doing things like these, just to see what our opinion is on new music, further disguising herself as a fan with too much time on their hands. If i'm wrong, then...I don't even know, but nothing is adding up. If this particular person were to prove me wrong, then they'd see into releasing the original creation, in high quality, so we can see for ourselves. Distant voices have said that they claimed to release it during Q3/Q4. That, in fact, could prove me wrong or right, or even both (saying that it turns out Gaga was behind leaking her own music, once again, to see what her fans thoughts on the track, were- even handing out the release date). I could be overthinking it, but sometimes, it's needed in order to get a solid left or right conclusion.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

Let  it go, it's not Gaga.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kermit
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Let  it go, it's not Gaga.

:huh: The entire point was to find out, SOLIDLY, if it was or if it wasn't. Whoever claimed they were going to release it, as it has been about a couple of months, and no sign of them or their song has been sighted. 

For all we know, they could have just been trying to get promotion, or they could have been serious. 

Seeing that an upcoming artist would cause an entire commotion over a song, they either would release it (and prove our left or rights), and be over with or they would keep it to themselves, to avoid legal issues with (Interscope/Geffen). If they were able to record an entire song of theirs, you'd think they'd effortlessly grant the request and statement for its reveal. 

RAMROD
Just now, DominicB said:

:huh: The entire point was to find out, SOLIDLY, if it was or if it wasn't. Whoever claimed they were going to release it, as it has been about a couple of months, and no sign of them or their song has been sighted. 

For all we know, they could have just been trying to get promotion, or they could have been serious. 

Seeing that an upcoming artist would cause an entire commotion over a song, they either would release it (and prove our left or rights), and be over with or they would keep it to themselves, to avoid legal issues with (Interscope/Geffen). If they were able to record an entire song of theirs, you'd think they'd effortlessly grant the request and statement for its reveal. 

The threads stated it was not Gaga, and the user also said the album by his band that this song was in will be out in the Fall. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kermit
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The threads stated it was not Gaga, and the user also said the album by his band that this song was in will be out in the Fall. 

We'll see...

4 minutes ago, StarMom said:

Again this sh*t ?

excuse-me-no.gif

This thread was intended and has the solid purpose of gathering further evidence to the situation. If you don't agree with it, or if you do not care to take apart of it, you are entirely open to visit another thread. Thank you. 

Princess Die

It was supposedly recorded by @jrv

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Blake
22 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Maryanne was once a distant friend of mine, she doesn't exactly sound like Gaga, and there's only so much that editing could do. Her cover of ARTPOP back in 2013 was impressive, but it was obvious that it wasn't Stefani. Excessive vocal editing always results in a non-human conclusion. Working around imitating exact frequencies, in editing, has only worked in professional arsenals, and not even half of the time has it worked out. No Twitter/Forum fan would have access to technology that's not even in the hands of Gaga's engineers, themselves or anyone for that matter. For all we know, Gaga could be doing things like these, just to see what our opinion is on new music, further disguising herself as a fan with too much time on their hands. If i'm wrong, then...I don't even know, but nothing is adding up. If this particular person were to prove me wrong, then they'd see into releasing the original creation, in high quality, so we can see for ourselves. Distant voices have said that they claimed to release it during Q3/Q4. That, in fact, could prove me wrong or right, or even both (saying that it turns out Gaga was behind leaking her own music, once again, to see what her fans thoughts on the track, were- even handing out the release date). I could be overthinking it, but sometimes, it's needed in order to get a solid left or right conclusion.

Okay sis calm down. :flop: I used to be friends with Maryanne too so I do know about her voice. :toofunny: I literally just posted the track saying it was somewhat similar. 

Kermit

The entire fact that, in order to release their song that they attempted to (in some cases) illegally falsify an artist's material, they have to discuss it with their label, also furthers questioning if the artist is signed to a label, shouldn't we professionally acknowledge said artist(s)? @jrv has had a registration on this forum since 2011, yet we hardly hear from the account, up until recently, when this situation, which may have been decided in poor taste (if what they say is true), was in occurrence. I have not seen an external social media page, aside from that account. I have not heard a word, from that account. My intention is to gather possibilities and answers. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived