๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Disneyland's Tower of Terror will be CLOSED.

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

http://fox13now.com/2016/07/23/disney-guardians-of-the-galaxy-attraction-to-replace-twilight-zone-tower-of-terror/

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-tower-of-terror-fan-outrage-20160723-snap-htmlstory.html

gog-ride-at-disney.jpeg?quality=85&strip

ย The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction at Disney California Adventure Park will be transformed into a โ€œGuardians of the Galaxyโ€ themed ride starting in the summer of 2017.

Disney made the announcement during San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, and according to a press release the attraction will be called: Guardians of the Galaxyโ€“Mission: BREAKOUT!

The new attraction will blend the free fall sensation of the current Tower of Terror ride with, โ€œall-new visual and audio effects to create a variety of ride experiences. Guests will experience multiple random, unique ride profiles in which the rise and fall of the gantry lift will rock to the beat of music inspired by the filmโ€™s popular soundtrack.โ€

NOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS DISNEY! IT LOOKS ****ING HORRIBLE!

Pablo

The new ride doesn't really sound that fun

Don't visit my profile

Kermit

See ya later, alligator.ย :tea:

ย 

:huh:ย but this ride looks like pure and utter ****.

Spoiler

No punchline intended.ย :wtf:

ย 

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

Zilla

No. Just, no. I understand they want more marvel in the parks, but TOT in DCA is still relatively new and is already iconic in its own right. That's like taking It's a Small World and putting another movie overlay on it, no thank you. Maybe when it's done it'll be awesome, but my heart breaks for Twilight Zone rn.

ย 

ps. Don't touch the Hollywood Studios version :grr:

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

skaxboy

Blah. I am currently obsessed with Twilight Zone. It's iconic and though I understand they want to revamp it, the queue and story behind the ride made it creepy and fit in well with the California theme

DeleteMyAccount
52 minutes ago, Zilla said:

No. Just, no. I understand they want more marvel in the parks, but TOT in DCA is still relatively new and is already iconic in its own right. That's like taking It's a Small World and putting another movie overlay on it, no thank you. Maybe when it's done it'll be awesome, but my heart breaks for Twilight Zone rn.

ย 

ps. Don't touch the Hollywood Studios version :grr:

ย 

Idk. The Orlando one is a much better ride. So I'm okay this the Cali version, which is inferior, being revamped to something else. It's been there for 12 years now too. Not too long, but I think change should be welcomed with open arms. If they were to replace the one in Orlando, then yes, riots would be appropriate. haha.

1 hour ago, DominicB said:

See ya later, alligator.ย :tea:

ย 

:huh:ย but this ride looks like pure and utter ****.

ย  Hide contents

No punchline intended.ย :wtf:

ย 

This is the Californian park, not the Floridan one :lolga:ย 

skaxboy

This basically confirms that A Bugs Land will be torn down (finally!) and be replaced as a Marvel themed land.ย 

PSYCHOSHTICK

I just love The Tower of Terror... Why replace such a beautiful classy & classic ride with a flop film? I know Disney bought Marvel for all the good reasons, but Marvel should get their own land instead of mixing up with classic Disney rides and movies.

Spoiler

Just don't touch the Tower of Terror's in Florida & Paris you mofo's!

ย 

Zilla
9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Idk. The Orlando one is a much better ride. So I'm okay this the Cali version, which is inferior, being revamped to something else. It's been there for 12 years now too. Not too long, but I think change should be welcomed with open arms. If they were to replace the one in Orlando, then yes, riots would be appropriate. haha.

That's true, the DCA version is kind of watered down and shoved in but I always get touchy when they change something that's really loved haha.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Didymus

Hmm.

If the result is fantastic, then good, but I'd hate to see a classic go away. Thank god I'll still have the one in Paris to go to. I love the original concept.

The Child

As long as they don't touch the one in Paris I'm fine.

โ€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.โ€™ โ€˜Abduโ€™l-Bahรก

Archived