Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

August release hints

Miracle

Featured Posts

Miracle

As delusional as it may seems, my confidence on an August's single release as growing as there's a new rumour everyday. Despite most of them are just wave-hopping insiders who want attention, some of theme are actually -more or less reliable-

#1: First, LadyGagaNow posts about Gaga -possibly- headlining the Global Citizen Festival

LadyGagaNow is a reliable source, when of the few ones who haver never made fake rumours up 

#2: DailyStar posts Gaga is in talks to open the VMAs (they had Britney's BBMA performance news before anyone) and it's an actual tabloid.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/music/527992/Lady-Gaga-Britney-Spears-VMA-Awards-performance-Make-Me-Oooh

Weeks after it, we see Gaga going to Universal Record for a meeting. Some people are negative on this fact and think Gaga went there to fight for a postponement of the album release:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoDcudFWgAACcnx.jpg

#3: GMA has revealed all lined-up artists for their outdoors concerts except for 19th August. It's confirmed a concert is happening that day. Why would they be hiding it?

August 19: TBD

http://socialeyesnyc.com/2014/05/12/today-show-and-good-morning-america-summer-concert-series-2014/

Then, HDD, days ago, surprisingly posts this picture. The opulence on the announcement hits at a female pop star return. Most of them have already released stuff this year: Gaga hasn't. Plus, this isn't the first "gleam" reference we've seen: Gaga has posted about "wearing sunglasses at night" and "being LIT" in the past months 

Cn7glW_W8AAL4wW.jpg

#4: Gagadaily's hinting: Even though they've made mistakes in the past or lead us to confusing info ("This christmas will be paradise). we can't say Gagadaily is unreliable as most of the times they've been right especially when massive hinting has been done. This massive hinting includes this tweet:

This tweet could be about Ahs but then again, Gagadaily has liked tweets regarding new single / VMA performance. The tweets weren't even directed at them, they were random:

#5: If you hadn't enough, even more nfo was brought up this month with a new iHeartRadio ad including Gaga. The ad was posted by the user who made the thread

#6: Other miscellanous rumours may include Gaga dancers reunion, Mindtrappa (a semi-reliable insider) speaking of Q3 single / Q4 album release and a MAJOR iHeartRadio line-up announcement on Monday. I remember there were intense rumours before the ARTPOP announcement too

---------------

Despite all the keys leading us to an imminent release, I still have bad news for you. 

To list some:

Mindtrappa said Gaga's focusing on AHS this week: that could mean anything though but she'll still to have to start with rehelearsals soon if she wants to perform at the GMAs / VMAs / IHeartRadio / Global Citizen events 

She broke up with Taylor. I myself think this is not going to change her plans because she has been seen like two or three times at the studio after her break-up. 

Plus, after all the drama of 2017 blabbling, I can't really imagine an August release

So, what is going to happen?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

I'm used to being disappointed, so I won't count on a release date before November. :madge:

Basically everything hints at that.. I'm calmly convincing myself this month to come will be THE month. Dunno, lowkey hyped anyway

I'm not going to believe to GGD, my heart broke after that infamous Paradise-my-ass-Christmas (that's mainly your fault Boris, you hear me?!)

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i think it's kinda obvious it's coming in august :huh:

March seemed obvious too after all that MASSIVE promo

Miracle
Just now, RF said:

hmmm, yeah so it seemed but her interviews after the Oscars said otherwise before we could get FULLY hyped. I hope she or someone else confirms it's not coming in August if that's not true

Slayer

From a little manager perspective, it would make sense to release the lead in August because of the VMAs, iHeartRadio, etc. But anything could happen. Interscope might not think the album's ready yet and might get her change it all. #ARTPOPgetreadyforARTPOP2013

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, RF said:

october as well (AMAs and EMAs)

Thomas P

Better be true

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bellatrix

GGD doesn't know anything tho and has been wrong several times before, so I wouldn't include them among reliable sources.

LaMaisonGaga

I'm not going to believe anything by anyone until they show me a real ID card that reads "member of Lady Gaga's team". I have trust issues and I'm gonna use that as self protection.

lamaisongaga.com

Slayer

Watch it be released in some obscure month like December.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GloZell Green

I thought Katy was opening the VMAs this year.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I thought Katy was opening the VMAs this year.

gaga can close them and make everyone forget katy's performance :firega:

Archived