💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's next lead single debut in the top 10?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Katy Perry's Rise is likely to debut at number 11 despite decent promo and being number one on digital songs. Does this concern you that Gaga's lead may miss the top 10?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Obviously, it's her comeback.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

GagaXCupcakke

I mean this fan base is crazy intense and obsessive. So I think it has a good chance.  

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Obviously, it's her comeback.

Is that really enough tho?

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Dora said:

I mean this fan base is crazy intense and obsessive. So I think it has a good chance.  

I'm not saying it's impossible, it's just concerning that Gaga's rival who beat pretty badly last time didn't make the top 10. 

DiscoHeaven23

if she releases the music video the same week.

But I'd really rather she not for longevity's sake

manyatyau

I don't think so... Prob debut outside top 10 and work its way up (if and only if it's good). She is not the It girl anymore. Same for Britney. :giveup: however, if it's a really really good song, maybe it will debut at #1. 

yeah do u know what we have to buy 100 copies each on I tunes!!! Is it a deal we can do this together!:grr:

ViviLittleM

Depends of the competition, the radio deal & her streaming.

Predict Lady Gaga's lead single first week sales here:

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, manyatyau said:

I don't think so... Prob debut outside top 10 and work its way up (if and only if it's good). She is not the It girl anymore. Same for Britney. :giveup: however, if it's a really really good song, maybe it will debut at #1. 

But that's really bad considering she's only on her fifth album. Her lead single should be able to debut in the top 10. Just like Katy's Rise should've had no problem debuting there. At least Britney is on her ninth album and is 18 years in. Gaga is about 8 years in, 9 years into Britney's career, Womanizer pretty much debuted at number one.

I hope Gaga can snatch 

Archived