💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Ghostbusters and Why You Should Watch it!

avalon x

Featured Posts

avalon x

So I just watched Ghostbusters today and to be honest, it exceeded my expectations..! it's so much better than the trailers. I was expecting it to be just a plain ol' comedy like Bridesmaids (which I'd still like) and I'd seen so much on YouTube already but there was so much more to it than that. It had elements of horror and amazing fight sequences which came together really nicely and it didn't look like a random mix bag of genres. There were a lot of special appearances from the original cast as well.. and I mean a lot (One I didn't even know about :udidnt: ) ! Overall the movie had a really classic feel to it but with a modern cast and screenplay.

They could have made more use of Chris' character and put more thought into integrating him with the story better but tbh, the movie wasn't lackluster at all.. I usually get bored in movies as long as this but there were plenty of interesting events happening till the climax to keep me hooked. And don't even get me started on the ending. :giveup: It was so good and touching. :diane: Dory who. I can't say much without spoiling the movie so I'll just go straight to the reasons why you should watch it -

1. It's a lot better than the trailer and even if you've have watched a lot of the scenes online (like me) you'll still see more great scenes in the movie plus it's not just about the punches! The story in the entire movie really ties it all together and they didn't even show who the main villain is in the trailer!

2. If you enjoy movies like Bridesmaids, Spy, The Heat, you'll definitely like this one since it's a Paul Feig movie. I LOVE his movies and I wasn't disappointed at all!

3. If you like any one from the team like Kristen Wiig, Melissa Mccarthy, Kate Mckinnon or Leslie Jones.. you'll definitely find it funny. Kristen really shines in this role, she was so awkwardly funny and I felt it wasn't a repetitive kind of performance for her, it stood out and Melissa wasn't a character that excessively cursed either! (The real star for me was Kate though :diane: )

4. If you like the original franchise, you should definitely give it a shot.. it has the same feel tbh, it takes place in the same world and like I said.. a lot of special appearances. And I know with the cast you'd think it would be like Bridesmaids but with proton packs but it actually had all the elements of the Ghostbuster movies.. even the wonderful slime!

Also.. there are tons of tiny clever things in the movie which only the fans will understand. :usrs: 

5. CHRIST HEMSWORTH! :icega: He looked so good throughout the movie and he even had a sexy dance scene.. I've never seen him dance in the movies before. :rip: He's character was funny but he was basically a really dumb blonde type of character.. although that changed in the end. :hor:

So go watch it and take a friend

Or take 10 friends

But what you should really do is

Take 20 friends. :usrs: 

Spoiler

I think I'll end this here.. :giveup: I just really don't understand all the backlash and after watching it.. I stan(d) by it 100% and want to support them as much as I can.

-Love

JourneyToAvalon

P.S This is my first thread. Peace! :heart:

giphy.gif

Patch The Line
2 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Getting dragged outta GGD like

giphy.gif

SPOILER ALERT LMAO

avalon x
5 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

SPOILER ALERT LMAO

It's from the trailer! :laughga:

5 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

JUST WATCHED THIS MOVIE TODAY

IT WAS AWESOME

IKR, I knew I'd like it but I didn't think I'd like it this much! :wtfga:

3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Agreed. It is a really fun Summer movie.

Totally! No wonder it's doing so well. 

ItsTommyBitch

But, all the men in my life told me it's garbage :udidnt:

What to believe :giveup:

... :derpga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Patch The Line
1 minute ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

It's from the trailer! :laughga:

IKR, I knew I'd like it but I didn't think I'd like it this much! :wtfga:

Totally! No wonder it's doing so well. 

PARDON ME

BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH THE TRAILER

TRAILER ALWAYS RUINS MY MOOD LOL

avalon x
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

The movie snatched my weave and chris snatched my scalp :icega:

YES. The (sexy) beast was alive in this one. :usrs: 

On the other hand, it was nice to see a guy being objectified like that for once.

And what a specimen to objectify. :usrs: I get why they chose him now.

4 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

But, all the men in my life told me it's garbage :udidnt:

What to believe :giveup:

... :derpga: 

:excuseu:

Go with your gut, hunny!

They've at least seen it right?

4 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

PARDON ME

BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH THE TRAILER

TRAILER ALWAYS RUINS MY MOOD LOL

LOL! I honestly liked the first trailer a lot! It got me SUPER hyped! The music was spot on. :firega:

avalon x
9 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

I'm watching this :diane: sus Dory too

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27537-1434916053-15

I'll watch Dory as soon as a good print is out on Pirate-.. I mean the good fairy land. :hor:

3D vision hurts my darned eyes. :saladga:

LUO YI
15 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27537-1434916053-15

I'll watch Dory as soon as a good print is out on Pirate-.. I mean the good fairy land. :hor:

3D vision hurts my darned eyes. :saladga:

Torrent sis :diane:

The night sky tells all

avalon x
1 minute ago, Prince Bananas said:

Torrent sis :diane:

Yeah, I was talking about Piratebay. :laughga:

Although I do prefer Kickass. :diane: 

Sizzily

It was alright, not great, not horrible. I think what is keeping a lot of people away is that the director, Paul Feig, is a pompous mess, and they were expecting some messy feminist pandering. Thank god it wasn't.

One Banned Boi

Archived