💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Ghostbusters and Why You Should Watch it!

avalon x

Featured Posts

Pablo

I didn't even like the original :flop: so I have no interest in this reboot 

Don't visit my profile

avalon x
17 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

It was alright, not great, not horrible. I think what is keeping a lot of people away is that the director, Paul Feig, is a pompous mess, and they were expecting some messy feminist pandering. Thank god it wasn't.

He didn't really help people digest the idea of a gender-bended cast by the looks of it. Although I'm only hearing about that mess now so I don't know the full story. 1380585e5a1b94026a4bc6f1074f426d.png 

But yeah, it's a fun, light-hearted summer movie and that's the way it should be treated, tbh. The acclaim and expectations of the whole franchise really overshadowed this reboot but I'm still glad to see it's doing well despite all the hate it received. The way people were reacting.. I thought it wouldn't last the week. :laughga:

17 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I didn't even like the original :flop: so I have no interest in this reboot 

I actually didn't like the original either! Or anything from the franchise for that matter.

It was the cast.. they're my all time favorite comediennes. :diane: 

But it's cool if you didn't like the trailers..  you can't force the gospel on everybody. :v:

avalon x

I just read that the new movie doesn't really take place in the same world.. I thought it did because Dan Acroyd knew so much about the ghosts. But the old cast are actually new characters unrelated to their previous ones.

Happens when you don't see the old movies. :derpga:

P.S this is not a spoiler.. it's been mentioned before by Paul and/or the cast.

Archived