💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make Me #51, Rise #56 Irish Charts

SamJ

Featured Posts

The new Irish charts have been revealed and Make Me by Britney Spears has debuted at a very low 51! Meanwhile Rise debuts at an even lower 56. Are Ireland feeling cut off from Britney along with the rest of Europe and the UK? Spears has always done very well in Ireland commercially and this is very shocking news. Meanwhile Katy Perry debuts at 56 with her attempt at an Olympics inspired ballad (stripped back with little instrumental) featuring her usual firework voice with a bit of bass in the first couple of seconds. What has happened to these two icons in Europe? Is it that their new music is bad. I think Make Me is great by the way but Britney hasn't been to Europe for years lol she doesn't seem bothered about us no more. Meanwhile Katy Perry has tried to create a passionate and emotional themed ballad which has appeared utterly boring to the GP and radio who are choosing not to play it. In all honesty this rise is a bit better than roar and even roar was played all the time on radio but rise has gone unnoticed.

http://www.irma.ie/irish-charts

Discuss?

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate Ireland.

There's never a wrong time for that :chica: 

Didymus

I'm more surprised someone expects those songs to do well. Neither of them scream "smash hit" to me. I'm happy with any of the success they get because they're good songs, but they sure as hell don't stand out amongst the other current stuff.

CannaeDrive
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate Ireland.

Let's open that bottle of Jameson.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Serendipity

both will repeak. 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

I'm more surprised someone expects those songs to do well. Neither of them scream "smash hit" to me. I'm happy with any of the success they get because they're good songs, but they sure as hell don't stand out amongst the other current stuff.

But Rise is just like firework and roar which were hits for Katy before.

Didymus
Just now, UK Monster said:

But Rise is just like firework and roar

post-27886-katy-perry-WTF-DAFUQ-gif-ymFq

Archived