💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amber Rose: I watched Lady Gaga cancel [her & Kanye's] tour

petty

Featured Posts

petty

In an sneak peek of Friday night’s episode of The Amber Rose Show, Amber Rose took to her talk show seat to defend her ex-flame, Kanye West in the wake of the latest development in the never-ending saga that is Kanye West and Taylor Swift’s beef.

Rose has exceptional insight into the history too. Rose had a (literal) front-row seat to the start of it — when Kanye interrupted Taylor’s Swift’s speech to defend Beyoncé for Best Female Video at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Amber started her commentary by alluding to her relationship with West.“So, I’m not the biggest fan of Kanye… but I was next to him at the VMAs that year,” she said. “I remember the repercussions after that.” She then continued to explain.

“I remember Taylor’s mother and father coming up to us and saying, ‘One day Kanye, you’ll have a daughter and somebody is going to do that to you,’ ” Rose said. “He was so remorseful. I mean he really felt so bad, because it wasn’t about Taylor. It was about Beyoncé and her video…he didn’t want to interrupt Taylor – he didn’t even know who she was at the time.”

“It was just a very hard time for him, and I was around to see that,” she added. “I watched Lady Gaga cancel the tour. I watched people say that they did not want to work with him anymore because of it. And he really went through a lot of bulls–t and I know that Kanye would never ever go through that again by not calling Taylor and say, ‘Heads up, I’m about to go write this verse real quick. Just wanted to make sure you’re cool with it.’ I know that about Kanye.”

Brief moment of silence for the iconic history making tour that would-have-been, THE FAME KILLS tour:giveup:

Source

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, flopheart said:

i still wish that tour happened.

If it did the Monster Ball tour as we know it would have never happened :interestinga:

Bloody Matt

The fact he didn't know who Taylor was isn't a reason to ruin her moment imho.

I'm glad she cancelled 

I wonder what that tour would have been like, but I'm also glad things worked out the way they did. We got the most iconic tour she's ever gonna have: the Monster Ball:sara:

kiss kiss

Didymus

She made a smart move.

But it is an example of her being smart rather than kind or loyal.

Reality

He did it to himself. He chose to get up on that stage, he chose to say what he did. Of course Gaga would have cancelled the tour. 

Amber's acting like he himself didn't do anything wrong. 

🖤👹

MonsterOfficial

OT: look how grand the stage was supposed to be :giveup:

gf6Tj.png

exorcise my mind

Didymus
Just now, M Monstre said:

He did it to himself. He chose to get up on that stage, he chose to say what he did. Of course Gaga would have cancelled the tour. 

Amber's acting like he himself didn't do anything wrong. 

I don't disagree with Kanye's responsibility bit, but on the other hand, it's not necessarily logical that Gaga had to cancel the tour in response. Gaga has always been the provocateur. Back then I actually thought she'd make a statement about their tour, stating that Kanye's personal feelings had nothing to do with their tour which was an artistic statement. Cancelling because she feared for a commercial and reputation backlash is something that actually goes against Gaga's brand.

OMG I thought she had made a big exposé a la Kim K and Taylor Swift with recordings and phone calls and receipts :saladga: 

kabirartfling

Don't drag gaga in this already pathetic mess :grr:

And how dare you defend him, when he literally insulted ur man on social media? U had the nerve to tweet insults at kanye back then! Attention seeking much?

Give your love to me

JevyDuty

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't disagree with Kanye's responsibility bit, but on the other hand, it's not necessarily logical that Gaga had to cancel the tour in response. Gaga has always been the provocateur. Back then I actually thought she'd make a statement about their tour, stating that Kanye's personal feelings had nothing to do with their tour which was an artistic statement. Cancelling because she feared for a commercial and reputation backlash is something that actually goes against Gaga's brand.

The brand you thought she had. Her real brand came out to be love and respect. This totally matches her real brand.

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Red said:

OMG I thought she had made a big exposé a la Kim K and Taylor Swift with recordings and phone calls and receipts :saladga: 

"Kanye, I'm glad you exposed the unfairness of that white BITCH winning lolz Beyoncé had that one in the bag but no, those ****ing f-g votes. Some of my f-ggot fans actually disagreed with you, haha. Anyway, it's better for me if I cancel our tour and go on my own one so it looks like I care about being respectful etc. little do they know I'm already planning to copy Mangina's Express Yourself to cause a major spectacle. Mhm, it's part of my kill your own career phase, so I can whine about the press being mean to me for one of my next era's when Katy inevitably snatches my weave, and I can rise out of the ashes again by reminding everyone I can actually hold a note. Meanwhile I got my mansion and I can chill out a bit, work on a farm y'know, get some breather from my idiot stans. If I see one more twink dressed up in police tape I swear to god I'll join ISIS. Anyway. Bye n-gga, lol good luck with your ruined career."

Oh, if only.

Archived