💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Namie Amuro's Hero Is Better Then Katy's Rise

FRANK1991

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

The 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio will be broadcast in Japan with a official theme song by Namie Amuro:

Honestly it is so much better then Katy Perry's Rise IMO:queenga:

Rise had a nice moment before the chorus that really worked but the rest of the song is just blend. The video is powerful tho! 

*waits for full version release:excited2:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD

Not even a question lmao :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

Yes it is :applause: You better stan for the current queen of J-pop (until Utada comes back in September :green: )

Now that I see it, wow, Rise is quite reductive :udidnt: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Yes it is :applause: You better stan for the current queen of J-pop (until Utada comes back in September :green: )

Now that I see it, wow, Rise is quite reductive :udidnt: 

I hope her come back single is not sappy songs like those two released earlier this year.

ItsTommyBitch
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I hope her come back single is not sappy songs like those two released earlier this year.

Shes having a comeback album released On Sep. 28th this year :poot: Its going to have those 2 tracks + Sakura Nagashi on it, so only expect like, at most 10-11 new songs. Im indifferent atm. I loved Manatsu no Tooriame, Hanataba wo Kimi ni was just cute though. I don't expect her to come out with some like hardcore experimental pop or old school R&B or anything, I just want the music to be good and the lyrics to be inspired, which they will be :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Shes having a comeback album released On Sep. 28th this year :poot: Its going to have those 2 tracks + Sakura Nagashi on it, so only expect like, at most 10-11 new songs. Im indifferent atm. I loved Manatsu no Tooriame, Hanataba wo Kimi ni was just cute though. I don't expect her to come out with some like hardcore experimental pop or old school R&B or anything, I just want the music to be good and the lyrics to be inspired, which they will be :emma: 

At worst she will released something like Heart Station again which is good for me lel

RAMROD
1 minute ago, katykat said:

Katy hurt you again

tumblr_nw5m2t0ihg1qerdl4o1_250.gif

PoshLife

We were just talking about this in the KPop/JPop thread haha. I don't love the song, but it's a lot better than Rise. I was really hoping to like Rise but it just doesn't do anything for me.

57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ugh I love Hanataba wo Kimi Ni though :crossed: 

The other is a little too slow for me. But Hanataba is so catchy and sweet.

Prismatic

Queen Of Asia is more like it (sorry Hikki). And Namie is back to singing mostly Japanese?!!!! Call the police, call the govena. I love it, but I think Rise video will be better because it looks better. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

AyaKara

Her vocals gave me chills and I don't listen to Japanese music (except Yuki Kajiura, but she's different than most :flop: ). Damn.

Yeah, they should have used this for both the Olympics and the Paralympics.

Archived