💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The Misery of Fame (Video)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

So, I worked on this video when I was bored, it isn't a big project but I liked it enough as a little haiku. I hope you enjoy it.

My movie maker delayed the audio while uploading.

crisTEAne

omg, it's impressive. :giveup: i love that you left the hair-coloring MTN segment in color because it represents the intention, which coincides with the message/rationale of ARTPOP, behind the video: you have to use your pain and your body as a canvas onto which all your fears and all your sadness can be projected in wonderful, electric colors. you have to color with your pain to survive fame. transforming as magic. ARTPOP.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, T E A said:

omg, it's impressive. :giveup: i love that you left the hair-coloring MTN segment in color because it represents the intention, which coincides with the message/rationale of ARTPOP, behind the video: you have to use your pain and your body as a canvas onto which all your fears and all your sadness can be projected in wonderful, electric colors. you have to color with your pain to survive fame. transforming as magic. ARTPOP.

The intro of Marry The Night is the best thing Gaga has done in music videos. It represents the seven stages of Grief.

crisTEAne
Just now, Sycamore said:

The intro of Marry The Night is the best thing Gaga has done in music videos. It represents the seven stages of Grief.

i gave a presentation on postmodernism/metamodernism in my american literature seminar and used the prelude pathétique to explain terms and concepts. gagz is such a smart and artistic cookie. :diane: i agree, it's flawless.  

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Hexxx

I love it! Very well put together. Fame is so mysterious. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kayla
46 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Does it really? Can you go into more detail about that?

Your video is wonderful, btw. Very well done! :hug:

The Surrealist
Just now, Kayla said:

Does it really? Can you go into more detail about that?

Your video is wonderful, btw. Very well done! :hug:

Thank you. Yeah, in my opinion it does:

1. SHOCK & DENIAL:

The scene where she gets into the hospital, she clearly doesn't want to be there.

2. PAIN & GUILT:

She is getting treated by a nurse.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING:

She breaks the mirror and screams.

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS:

She is alone in her apartment, lying in bed, crying when she is saying "but I'm the artist".

5. THE UPWARD TURN.

She has a new plan, wants to dance again in a new place.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH:

Dying her hair while she starts singing.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE:

Basically the whole song and Hope is depicted as the Interscope address on her hand in the end.

HOTNebraskaGuy

You are very talented! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived