Stranger Things

sexy

Featured Posts

n0ne
2 hours ago, Spock said:

:giveup:

:giveup:

The show was SO amazing, loved it. Probably my favorite binge ever

Yeah I just binged it last night. Love this show, probably my favorite Netflix show. Can't wait for more possible seasons. I love how it leaves you wanting more in a good way.

I immediate looked up theories and news about this season and season 2.

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Watching it now, the score is GREAT.  I'm a huge twin peaks fan too 

CatelynnMarie

Honestly one of the best shows I've ever watched. Everything about it is INCREDIBLE. The acting. The plot. The score. Literally everything is amazing and I need more 

Teal Ambition

Wow, I binge watched this series all day and omg it was amazing :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

malazam

I didin't finished it yet but this is a whole Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Stephen King & J.J Abrams Super 8  experience.

The moment it started it reminded me of Super 8 and then a bomb of references hit me, E.T, Alien, Close Encounters, Stand By Me, The Shining, Evil Dead

I can't, Incredible, I love the argument (nothing new bc of obvs reasons), the music is great, the actors are great, the screenplay is great.

Oh God :queenga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

TiphEret

So freaking awesome, can't wait for season 2!!!!

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorĂ©es,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Yo GagaGaga

It instantly turned into one of my favorite shows, does anyone know if Netflix shows go on DVD at any point? 

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Honestly if 11 doesn't come back in season 2 I will murder my elderly neighbor

giphy.gif

n0ne
43 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

It instantly turned into one of my favorite shows, does anyone know if Netflix shows go on DVD at any point? 

Spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly if 11 doesn't come back in season 2 I will murder my elderly neighbor

giphy.gif

For some of their shows they do.

"My people

lavenderblondee

I wanted my boyfriend watch it, so I just viewed it for a second time. I thoroughly enjoyed re watching it and picking up all the things I missed the first time around. I'm SO HAPPY I finally found a show that I have zero complaints about/ was successfully able to binge in a one/two day period without finding excuses to stop mid way. I remember when this show first got mentioned last year and Winona was cast. I was SO EXCITED and it was still able to completely blow me out of the water even though I went in with huge expectations.

One of my favorite parts of the show was how emotional you felt towards Will with having him have what? 10 minutes of screen time total from start to finish? I understand it was part of the shows plot to have you rooting for this kids survival, but still. I didn't expect to feel so many emotions when you heard/saw Will from the Upside Down or when Joyce and Hopper get to him.

I hope all of these kids go on to do wonderful things. I know the actor who plays Mike got one of the lead rolesin IT which makes me even more excited. :giveup: Bring me more of those 80's vibes, child!

Jase

Wow, I have literally not seen one negative review of this show. I'm up to episode 5 (I'm trying to pace myself because I reeeeally don't want to finish it) and it's EASILY one of the best new shows of the past few years. Absolutely phenomenal.

n0ne

I'm kinda surprised that Barb and 11 were fan favorites. Don't get me wrong, they were great but I thought the boys and their friendship was central to the storyline and the most emotionally engaging relationship besides the Byers Family.

"My people

mariomania1234

This show was incredible. Probably the most fun I've had watching anything in years. I fell in love with every single character. 

The soundtrack, score, and visuals/cinematography were all fantastic. I think this may be one of, if not the best, 80's period pieces ever. 

I eagerly await season 2.

BoomKack

Sorry to bump but I just finished binging the season this weekend and I am in a state of awe, this had got to be one of my favourite shows ever. #Justice4Barb

I really need to find out why Hopper was putting that food in the box :ohno: is El alive?

Archived