đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift/Kanye West Super Thread

Bebe

Featured Posts

SilkSpectre0
21 hours ago, Bebe said:

You know that I have been on Kanye's side for the majority of this thread right? Like as soon as the video came out where she seemed to acknowledge the "I made this bitch famous" line I said it was damning evidence against her...

The only point I am making in this discussion with you is that my problem with Taylor isn't her having issue with that line... If she had just said that to Kanye then that's cool. My problem is that she acted like the line was cool and then changed her mind.

I just don't have a problem with Taylor disliking the line "I made that bitch famous" and refusing to co-sign it. I would find that line demeaning and I would find it to be an attack on my credibility if I was in her position

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan or a "teeny bopper" and I can name multiple Taylor Swift songs :huh: But once again that's not really relevant to the point I am making... She had a career, she was nominated and won the VMA award, I knew who she was before hand for what it's worth. Whether or not she was as wildly popular as she became or whether she was well known in other genres is kinda irrelevant.

I'm sure, that from Taylor's perspective, as somebody who was selling out arenas, who had a couple of top 5 singles under her belt and a #1 album (which sold half a mill in its first week) she was already doing pretty well... I'm sure from her perspective she attributes her fame with her hard work and her songwriting :shrug: At the very least, even if you are going to attribute her continued success to Kanye, you could argue that it was Taylor's talents that lead her to have such early success and allowed her enough fame to be nominated for a VMA and win for video of the year.

From Taylor's perspective, I can see why she might find Kanye's proclamation of "I made that bitch famous" a little demeaning. Firstly she is referred to as simply 'that bitch" and the line implies that Kanye is responsible for her fame, which I'm sure Taylor attributes to her hard work and talents.

Sorry that was too long so I didn't read it all. I won't be surprised if she's caught out lying about the that bitch line next. She needs to learn to step back 

• Sara unpinned this topic
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived