đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Done with Gaga

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Okay so the more i think about gaga getting pulled over and people talking...and her tweeting...it's just really gotten to me. Read this tweet again, with a new perspective.

I don't think i can be a fan of Gaga anymore. She is too busy being a bad role model for me to ever feel proud to follow her or listen to her music. Saying getting pulled over isn't a big deal? It IS a big deal. Am i supposed to look at what gaga said as a good thing? Am i supposed to teach my future children that getting pulled over is no big deal? Gaga seems out of control and on the verge of a meltdown ala Britney 2007 and i cannot stand to be seen as someone supporting it. When will she learn that good music comes with good actions! And then she wants to say that its because of her plates and the fact she irresponsibly couldn't order them FAST ENOUGH. I am done.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

She has promoted drug use for years and this is the straw that broke the camels back?

BLACKOUTbritney

I can't deal with her radical behavior lately

NO PLATES IS NO BIG DEAL??!!! You could have killed someone Stefani Germanotta!!!!!!

She needs rehab immediately 

Edit: Stop quoting me, I'm obviously being entirely sarcastic :saladga:

dannydevito
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

When will she learn that good music comes with good actions!

good music comes from good composition skills :neyde:

caseymonster

Gaga is singing about sex. Gaga uses lyrics like rich as piss. Gaga has her tits shooting fire. Gaga is wearig crosses on her punani. Gaga is wearing meat. And this is what makes u think shes a role model? Grow up! Shes a rock star! Besides its not like she pisses in a bucket and spits on her fans, this is legit nothinng.

gaga-sxsw.gif

OMG SHE'S CHANGED SO MUCH! SHE USED TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR KIDS !

giphy.gif

underneath the pine

SILENT HILL

I know! I can't believe our Gaga would do something so horrendous! I don't even know what can possibly be worse than getting pulled over?! That's like the ultimate crime! She should be behind bars forever! I can't be a fan of someone so horrible!  I'm gonna go find someone better to support like Hitler or kim Kardashian! :madge:

BuzzcutSeason
1 minute ago, caseymonster said:

Gaga is singing about sex. Gaga uses lyrics like rich as piss. Gaga has her tits shooting fire. Gaga is wearig crosses on her punani. Gaga is wearing meat. And this is what makes u think shes a role model? Grow up! Shes a rock star! Besides its not like she pisses in a bucket and spits on her fans, this is legit nothinng.

No she's not! Gaga sings with the muppets and does Thanksgiving TV Specials! She is a role model, she has a foundation, she stands for equality, she is talented. 

retroglamx

Lol what are you 12? Why would put her on a pedestal and get mad when she acts like herself? Grow up dear.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

DemeLarell

I hope this is a joke. Some of the people on this site have no chill. And being a good role model is subjective. I don't think it was a big deal either. It isn't. It's not like she was drunk driving. It's not like she was playing Pokemon Go in the middle of the Express way. It was just a tag.... and let me not go into everything she has done that was more radical than this.... God I hope this was a joke lol

Loyalty

So now you decide to talk after years of sex, drugs and murdering people used in pretty much all her music..

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

We all just need to calm down and wait for LG5.

caseymonster
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

No she's not! Gaga sings with the muppets and does Thanksgiving TV Specials! She lives for the Applause! And now she breaks the law?

Someone is delusional...go stan for katy perry and taylor swift. They are goody goody two shoes

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived