Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Mr. Robot Season_2.0

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was suprised but happy he won. Hopefully he gets nominated next year as well.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lion Heart

In case you can't see, he was asked if there's a scene after the credits roll, and he says yes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I have a lot of questions actually.. first of all I wanna say that I'm bad at connecting stuff. Secondly I wanna say that Mr Robot is my all time fav show. So not a good combination :awkney:

spoilers from s02e11!!!

Spoiler

So what's Whiterose's connection with phillip? I know that whiterose is probably fabricating something illegal in that plant, but that can't be all. Also, I'm very bad at economics so why does phillip wanna create his own money and make it equal to the dollar? I'm also lost with the whole bail out thing. Also, what makes Angela so special? Why did Whiterose say that she keeps popping up that's why they didn't kill her yet? Does phillip protect Angela? Is that why she's interrupting their partnership?? 

ugh so anyways whoever can explain these things to me is a ****ing angel

Lion Heart
56 minutes ago, littlebitch said:

I have a lot of questions actually.. first of all I wanna say that I'm bad at connecting stuff. Secondly I wanna say that Mr Robot is my all time fav show. So not a good combination :awkney:

spoilers from s02e11!!!

Hide contents

So what's Whiterose's connection with phillip? I know that whiterose is probably fabricating something illegal in that plant, but that can't be all. Also, I'm very bad at economics so why does phillip wanna create his own money and make it equal to the dollar? I'm also lost with the whole bail out thing. Also, what makes Angela so special? Why did Whiterose say that she keeps popping up that's why they didn't kill her yet? Does phillip protect Angela? Is that why she's interrupting their partnership?? 

ugh so anyways whoever can explain these things to me is a ****ing angel

Let me try to answer some of these :) 

Spoiler

White Rose (male) is the Minister of State Security in China, and Phillip Price is the Head of E.Corp. How they met each other is not known I think, but clearly they depend on each other in order to advance their agendas. 

In the Season Finale (click) WR tells PP that they have yet to discuss the "Coltan Mines". The Coltan is a rare Earth Mineral that is used in tantalum capacitors, which are used in many electronic devices. This is what WR is most likely manufacturing in that Plant that he s/he keeps talking about. So if the Plant closes, WR essentially loses everything- except for his position as the Minister of State Security of course. 

As you know, there is a lawsuit against E. Corp right now regarding some Human Right's violations/ the contamination.. which Angela has decided to get involved with. She joins E. Corp in order to "change it from within" but as we saw earlier this season, the one's in charge of the Risk Management Department do not care about changing anything at all- instead they're partying and drinking shrimp cocktails at their meeting instead of addressing the lawsuit and what they're being sued for.   

Philip tells WR that he knows who is responsible for the 5/9 attack (Elliot and Fsociety). And so he's using Angela to lure Elliot out because he knows that she is the key to breaking Elliot. He knows that Angela is gravely outnumbered and outskilled, so bringing her into E. Corp will be a low risk-high reward scenario. What Philip probably doesn't know is that WR is actually helping Fsociety with the hacks. I don't think Angela is being protected, she's simply being set up to fail in order to have Elliot and Fsociety arrested in some way. Also WR doesn't know about Angela's plan, which is to expose the truth about the contamination that killed her mother and Elliot's father. And this upsets WR. 

Phillip wants to make his own currency, the E Coin, so he can be the most powerful man in the world. After the 5/9 attack, the US currency lost it's value and credit cards don't work. So Philip tells WR to speak to the Chinese Government to lend the US 2 Trillion dollars at low or zero interest. And they do. So now Philip controls the US' currency and he pretty much got what he wanted- that's after everything Elliot and Fsociety tried to do. And the best part is that Philip gets away with it, while at the same time looking like a hero. What happens next is yet to be seen.. 

This thread explains WR and Phillip's relationship: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/4v0fpi/all_spoilers_uncovering_the_phillip/

It's kind of long. 

32 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Let me try to answer some of these :) 

Hide contents

White Rose (male) is the Minister of State Security in China, and Phillip Price is the Head of E.Corp. How they met each other is not known I think, but clearly they depend on each other in order to advance their agendas. 

In the Season Finale (click) WR tells PP that they have yet to discuss the "Coltan Mines". The Coltan is a rare Earth Mineral that is used in tantalum capacitors, which are used in many electronic devices. This is what WR is most likely manufacturing in that Plant that he s/he keeps talking about. So if the Plant closes, WR essentially loses everything- except for his position as the Minister of State Security of course. 

As you know, there is a lawsuit against E. Corp right now regarding some Human Right's violations/ the contamination.. which Angela has decided to get involved with. She joins E. Corp in order to "change it from within" but as we saw earlier this season, the one's in charge of the Risk Management Department do not care about changing anything at all- instead they're partying and drinking shrimp cocktails at their meeting instead of addressing the lawsuit and what they're being sued for.   

Philip tells WR that he knows who is responsible for the 5/9 attack (Elliot and Fsociety). And so he's using Angela to lure Elliot out because he knows that she is the key to breaking Elliot. He knows that Angela is gravely outnumbered and outskilled, so bringing her into E. Corp will be a low risk-high reward scenario. What Philip probably doesn't know is that WR is actually helping Fsociety with the hacks. I don't think Angela is being protected, she's simply being set up to fail in order to have Elliot and Fsociety arrested in some way. Also WR doesn't know about Angela's plan, which is to expose the truth about the contamination that killed her mother and Elliot's father. And this upsets WR. 

Phillip wants to make his own currency, the E Coin, so he can be the most powerful man in the world. After the 5/9 attack, the US currency lost it's value and credit cards don't work. So Philip tells WR to speak to the Chinese Government to lend the US 2 Trillion dollars at low or zero interest. And they do. So now Philip controls the US' currency and he pretty much got what he wanted- that's after everything Elliot and Fsociety tried to do. And the best part is that Philip gets away with it, while at the same time looking like a hero. What happens next is yet to be seen.. 

This thread explains WR and Phillip's relationship: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/4v0fpi/all_spoilers_uncovering_the_phillip/

It's kind of long. 

thank you for taking the time to explain!! :hug: There's one more question I wanted to ask though

Spoiler

Why is WR helping with the hacks? do we know for sure that he's helping or is that a theory?

Lion Heart
10 minutes ago, littlebitch said:

thank you for taking the time to explain!! :hug: There's one more question I wanted to ask though

Hide contents

Why is WR helping with the hacks? do we know for sure that he's helping or is that a theory?

Spoiler

We know that White Rose is with the Dark Army, but the TRUE intentions are not known. 

My only guess is that WR and the Dark Army want to undermine the US and/or Philip. 

It's even possible that Philip and WR are actually working together in some master plan... but at the moment we do not know.

Lion Heart

SEASON FINALE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES! 

Lion Heart

I'm trying to figure out wtf I just watched.

Lion Heart

Ok, for those of you confused like me, Sam Esmail breaks down the finale: 

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-robot-season-2-finale-sam-esmail-elliot-shot-tyrell-alive-1201867301/

I don't know why but I feel like the next season will be the last. Loved this season even more than first but it made me appreciate the 1st season and show overall more.

I hope Sam Esmail has total control next season like he did this season. And Rami deserves another Emmy lol.

Also don't think Darlene may be going to prison; may be the FBI will use her against the Dark Army.

2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Ok, for those of you confused like me, Sam Esmail breaks down the finale: 

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-robot-season-2-finale-sam-esmail-elliot-shot-tyrell-alive-1201867301/

Loved the finale but I'm going to need to read that because the ending the before the credits scene, had me like wtf. I'm thinking something sci-fi is going on lol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

I thought y'all would appreciate this: 

Archived