πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Mr. Robot Season_2.0

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I want the Mr. Robot Red Wheelbarrow journal. It seems like it's Elliot's journal from the show just with more details. It comes out in November and details the events before and during season 2, has collectibles, and hints at the future of the show.

Also checked out Mr. Robot's shop and now I want some of their merch lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sizzily said:

:toofunny:Β 

Lol

It more noticeable because of her big eyes, which are highlighted constantly because her hair is always in a ponytail.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lion Heart

I need to rewatch the last episode because too much happened I don't remember everything accurately.Β 

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Lion Heart

So glad I rewatched the episode!Β 

Β 

-So it looks like my theory of Leon being a figment of Elliot's imagination has been disproven as he is an actual person. Still it was nice to see the prison, and the backstory.Β 

-Elliot's insanity is reaching new levels. I wonder why Joanna was outside Elliot's Apt. I wonder if she figured out about Wellick's whereabouts/ fate.Β 

-Something's definitely not right about Angela's meeting with the Deputy Director. My guess is that the Director(I forgot her name) is not on her side And might even know Price.Β 

-Speaking of Price, I loved his interaction with White Rose. WR is definitely not pleased to learn that his Plant has been taken over by the Federal Government. (I believe this was Price's plan all along in an effort to undermine WR). I still don't get why WR disguises himself as his "sister? My only guess it's about some bizarre fantasy that he has had he lived in an Alternative Universe -something he mentioned to FBI Agent Dom. That, or perhaps his sister died due to E Corps despicable actions, and this has broken him more than it should have, which also explains his complete disdain for E. Corp. And also I still can't figure out the Dark Army completely. My only theory is that they want to see the US collapse and China rise..Β 

-At the end of the episode, Darlene opens the door only to find some unexpected guest(s), and I say guests because she clearly looked around the room. It's either Mobley and Trenton, the FBI, or even the Dark Army.

Lion Heart

OH MY GOD. THAT ENDING. HOLY ****

4 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

OH MY GOD. THAT ENDING. HOLY ****

I'm about to watch, I need a break from all this PI excitement.

edit: Omg theat was a great episode. I'm shocked

Spoiler

I knew something bad would happen to Angela and Darlene. But I thought Angela would maybe eventually get caught by the FBI or higher Agency. And Darlene would either be caught by the FBI or somehow evade them lol. She should of not toyed with the Dark Army.

I kinda think part of Phase 2 could be eliminating all of Elliot's accomplices, family/friends. Which is crazy because it's his plan. Maybe Mr. Robot or another side of Elliot we don't know about, devised phase 2. Does that sound like reaching? lol

Also How does Dom keeping surviving unexpected shootings? lol. Darlene can't be dead! But it looked like she was hit, but I couldn't fully tell and she's not in the preview for next week's episode. :giveup:

Β 

Sizzily

I liked this episode. Honestly, this season is more challenging to watch than the first but its still good. I can't wait to see how the finale goes.

One Banned Boi

On 9/15/2016 at 1:23 AM, Sizzily said:

I liked this episode. Honestly, this season is more challenging to watch than the first but its still good. I can't wait to see how the finale goes.

Β 

On 9/13/2016 at 4:37 PM, bionic said:

This season is such a chore to work through :saladga:Β 

It's crazy,Β I felt the exact opposite. I thought the 1st, though great, was harder to watch/enjoy than the 2nd.

I think this season was an overall improvement. Imo the pacing is better, acting is even better, and the plot/suspense is thicker. And the characterization is amazing.Β 

Sizzily
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Β 

It's crazy,Β I felt the exact opposite. I thought the 1st, though great, was harder to watch/enjoy than the 2nd.

I think this season was an overall improvement. Imo the pacing is better, acting is even better, and the plot/suspense is thicker. And the characterization is amazing.Β 

Agree with these. :emma:Β 

One Banned Boi

Lion Heart

OMG what did I just watch..

Β 

The Angela x White Rose scene was well executed.Β 

And I'm still unsure if Elliot actually met with TW..Β 

Still trying to figure out what Phase 2 is. I can't wait for the finale!Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

OMG what did I just watch..

Β 

The Angela x White Rose scene was well executed.Β 

And I'm still unsure if Elliot actually met with TW..Β 

Still trying to figure out what Phase 2 is. I can't wait for the finale!Β 

Β 

Β 

Yeah the whole test scene was intense, yet very intriguing.

I'm confused at about Tyrell too. It seem like the taxi driver listened to him when he told him where to go but it could have just been Elliot channeling him.

Also where the f.uck is Darlene and Cisco? When I rewatched last week's episode it lookedΒ like she ducked in time, not sure about Cisco. Maybe they have her in some form of witness protection.

Β I can't believe the season is practically over, it went by so fast.

Lion Heart

RAMI JUST WON AN EMMY!!Β 

@lilmonster93Β @Sizzily

Lion Heart

IM SO HAPPY!!! :Crying rn :giveup:Β 

Archived