Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé, Rihanna & more: 23 ways to killed if your black in America

Thomas P

Featured Posts

59 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Why doesn't the media talk about all the incidents in Chicago and other inner cities where African Americans are killing other African Americans everyday. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster
Just now, Mast said:

But it is rare for cops to kill innocent blacks. Most incidents last year were all justified because they attacked the cops and didn't follow directions and most of the cops were found innocent because they saw all evidence. The incident last week was disgusting, the cop should have never done that and they should be found guilty. But cops killing blacks is not a big issue

GGD Presidential Elections

3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

But it is rare for cops to kill innocent blacks. Most incidents last year were all justified because they attacked the cops and didn't follow directions and most of the cops were found innocent because they saw all evidence. The incident last week was disgusting, the cop should have never done that and they should be found guilty. But cops killing blacks is not a big issue

:wtf:

Can you please cite your figures?

"In 2015, The Post documented 990 fatal shootings by police, 93 of which involved people who were unarmed. Black men accounted for about 40 percent of the unarmed people fatally shot by police and, when adjusted by population, were seven times as likely as unarmed white men to die from police gunfire."

- Fatal Shootings By US Police Officers in 2015: A Bird’s Eye View

Gaga Monster
Just now, Mast said:

:wtf:

Can you please cite your figures?

All the grand jury's last year. Most of the cops who apparently committed brutality were found innocent because they attacked the cops and didn't follow directions.

Thomas P
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

All the grand jury's last year. Most of the cops who apparently committed brutality were found innocent because they attacked the cops and didn't follow directions.

But not following directions is not grounds for death

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gaga Monster
Just now, Thomas P said:

But not following directions is not grounds for death

As i stated a lot attacked the cops. I remember one tried to grab the gun and everyone still protested, another robbed a convent store and then ran for the cops.

RAMROD

Just walking will get you killed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Again, can you cite them? Can you show me the transcripts of every single case from the past year and give me a strong correlation to your conclusion?

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

As i stated a lot attacked the cops. I remember one tried to grab the gun and everyone still protested, another robbed a convent store and then ran for the cops.

Yes a tracking a cop is grounds for it, and Robby too, but I just mean that not following direction shouldn't be what kills you. 

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Mast said:

Again, can you cite them? Can you show me the transcripts of every single case from the past year and give me a strong correlation to your conclusion?

I actually remember some of these cases, yes some are justified but a lot of them aren't.

5 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

U.S. police officers have shot and killed the exact same number of unarmed white people as they have unarmed black people: 50 each. But because the white population is approximately five times larger than the black population, that means unarmed black Americans were five times as likely as unarmed white Americans to be shot and killed by a police officer.

Police have shot and killed a young black man (ages 18 to 29) — such as Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. —175 times since January 2015; 24 of them were unarmed. Over that same period, police have shot and killed 172 young white men, 18 of whom were unarmed. Once again, while in raw numbers there were similar totals of white and black victims, blacks were killed at rates disproportionate to their percentage of the U.S. population. Of all of the unarmed people shot and killed by police in 2015, 40 percent of them were black men, even though black men make up just 6 percent of the nation’s population.

And, when considering shootings confined within a single race, a black person shot and killed by police is more likely to have been unarmed than a white person. About 13 percent of all black people who have been fatally shot by police since January 2015 were unarmed, compared with 7 percent of all white people.

Jewels n Drugs
24 minutes ago, Echo said:

Point blank period if you're black you wouldn't understand the problem.

Tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Thomas P

Even if it can be justified, shooting civilians should be a last resort, and more often than not, it's the first thing some cops think to do

Thomas P
43 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Tbh

I'm not black, but this really pisses me the **** off

StrawberryBlond

The idea behind this project is noble but its execution is all wrong. The way it's phrased makes it sound as if you can only be killed for these reasons if you're black and that's completely false. Here goes this whole uniqueness message spread by BLM - they think they are the only ones who suffer like this. The amount of white people being killed by cops is so hidden away from the media because no one wants to report on it or read about it. It's not part of the agenda. The media and the public at large are determined to paint all whites as ignorant racists who never have a thing to worry about and its not true. Not saying that there aren't people like this but to paint them all as guilty and every other race as constantly innocent victims isn't right. The aim in life is to tell the truth about a situation, lay down the facts and figures, present balance. Even if you don't like what you find. And I'm afraid there's just too much anti-white propaganda around at the moment and it's really unbalanced, overly generalised and hateful.

The facts remain that black on black crime and black on white crime is higher than white on black crime. Now, that's not to say that there aren't reasons why lots of blacks are acting out but regardless of the situation, the facts are the facts. Committing crime against other races is rarely down to racism, just circumstance. And most people commit crime against their own race (most white crime is committed against other whites too). Despite only making up 13% of the US population, the amount of blacks committing crime in the US is about 3x higher than their population. Despite being out-numbered 5 to 1, blacks commit 8x more crimes against whites and vice versa. These may be unfortunate statistics, but they're the truth. With all this crime going on and the amount of blacks being killed by other blacks, what BLM should be focusing on is "Why are we killing each other?" Focus on the bigger issue at hand. If a large portion of your community is killing off other portions of your community, you've got to address this. Instead of focusing on what happens when the law gets involved in black crime, focus on stopping the black crime to begin with. But no, it's easier to make whites look bad than to tackle the actual root of the problem.

And actually, whites are twice as likely to be shot by cops than blacks. The Center For Disease Control and Prevention has claimed that between 1999 and 2011, there were 2,151 whites shot by cops, compared to 1,130 blacks. Death is bad news all round, sure, but the facts remain. And those statistics are the ones the media doesn't want you to see.

As a European, I've always found American cops scary (well, any police officer, really). Since I was a little kid, I always imagined it must be real scary to walk around in America where policemen can carry guns. It's the one thing that puts me off going to America, much as I'd like to. The gun laws are ridiculous. The gun culture is out of control. It's easier to buy a gun than it is to do most things there. I'd tense up every time a police car passed by if I lived there because it's in a world where police can use deadly force for little slights. And it doesn't really seem to matter who you are. That's the way the rest of the world looks at America, of all races. Yet, the people of the country only think police brutality affects one race. Very strange. Before all else, America needs to work out better gun control, or even better, just ban it all. That's the biggest problem where it all takes root and yet it's the one that nothing ever changes.

Archived