Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé, Rihanna & more: 23 ways to killed if your black in America

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

This **** in America needs to stop! No the police in Dallas didn't deserve to die, but these innocent African American civilians sure as **** didn't either!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

littlepotter

Are these are incidents that happened with the cause only being blackness?

Could these not have happened to people of other colour?

I don't know anything about these situations. But I mean if a white man was seen holding up a gun in public, would he not have gotten any reaction?

Also, this just came to me, is there no black people in the police? Why is it like Blacks vs. Police?

chaeri pls

Gaga Monster
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are these are incidents that happened with the cause only being blackness?

Could these not have happened to people of other colour?

I don't know anything about these situations. But I mean if a white man was seen holding up a gun in public, would he not have gotten any reaction?

Also, this just came to me, is there no black people in the police? Why is it like Blacks vs. Police?

There are a lot of black sheriffs. I know one of the incidents the man attacked the police officer so he shot him, one robbed a store before being shot.

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

Why doesn't the media talk about all the incidents in Chicago and other inner cities where African Americans are killing other African Americans everyday. 

Jewels n Drugs
14 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Why doesn't the media talk about all the incidents in Chicago and other inner cities where African Americans are killing other African Americans everyday. 

Because when black on black crime happens, those individuals found are jailed. But when a cop kills a black person they get suspended with pay.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Because when black on black crime happens, those individuals found are jailed. But when a cop kills a black person they get suspended with pay.

What the cops did last week was wrong, but a lot is because they attack the police and had a weapon. That is why the grand jury doesn't indict them. They look at all evidence. Cops protect all the celebrities and protected the BLM protestors, they took bullets for them. There are way more good cops than bad cops and just letting you know a new statistic came out and more white people are killed by cops. 

Jewels n Drugs
24 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

What the cops did last week was wrong, but a lot is because they attack the police and had a weapon.

Check out @Football_Animal's Tweet:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Roomingfree77
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

it's sad when a black child knows what to do when police say freeze before they learn their ABC's..>:(

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Check out @Football_Animal's Tweet:

I was not talking about last week's incident

45 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

THATS NOT THE POINT PEOPLE WHO SAY STUFF LIKE THIS WILL NEVER GET IT.

28 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

What the cops did last week was wrong, but a lot is because they attack the police and had a weapon. That is why the grand jury doesn't indict them. They look at all evidence. Cops protect all the celebrities and protected the BLM protestors, they took bullets for them. There are way more good cops than bad cops and just letting you know a new statistic came out and more white people are killed by cops. 

THATS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, Echo said:

THATS NOT THE POINT PEOPLE WHO SAY STUFF LIKE THIS WILL NEVER GET IT.

It is not as big of a problem as people make it out to be. Most people who get killed either attack the police or don't follow directions. Most police are good people who just want to help people

3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

It is not as big of a problem as people make it out to be. Most people who get killed either attack the police or don't follow directions. Most police are good people who just want to help people

Myself as a black man have been harassed going about my business. You're probably not black so it's not as big of a problem for you but it is in our community, i'm not saying all cops are bad either I don't know where you got that from. But there is a problem with the system.

Point blank period if you're black you wouldn't understand the problem.

Archived