💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

New LG5 Stage Concept #4

Quasi

Featured Posts

Quasi

Hey Munchkins. :gaycat:

So I took the comments and criticisms from the last stage concept I made and really thought about what would make a good stage that fans would like. I made something a little different and I'm a bit more satisfied with the way this one looks compared to my previous designs. In case you guys wanted to see those ones, here ya go:

So without further ado, here are some pics of what I have been making over the past couple of days:

oASC7RQ.jpg

The theme I went for for this stage was New York in the distant future. In this future city, modern architecture would be fused with the existing older buildings. I thought with this stage, Gaga could go back to her roots as a New Yorker, but with a twist. The city is different in that technology and modern landscapes have taken over. I hope that with LG5, the music reflects that in that it's familiar Gaga, but with a completely different sound and futuristic vision.

1aCLisd.jpg

The main LG5 "castle" if you will, contains the distinct New York apartment stairwells and brick cladding, and a glass enclosure that is blended with the crumbling infrastructure of the apartments. In my mind, I pictured Intel taking advantage of hologram technology, and having multiple Gaga holograms dancing within the glass prisms. The garage-like doors can open and close, revealing props, dancers, band members, and Gaga herself. The stairwells are accessed via the windows ala Edge of Glory MV so that Gaga and her dancers can really be all over the stage and take advantage of the height it gives.

rGeMKjp.jpg

I know how some of you feel about glass catwalks, but I don't care :rip:. I loved them at the artRAVE so I just had to put a version of them on this stage.

FC3rfyf.jpg

There are also streetlights on stage that can pulsate flashes of light in tune with the music. When incorporating these lights, I imagined Gaga dancing to Sexxx Dreams underneath them as they dim in and out in the rhythm of the synths. The glass enclosure also has lights within it that when emitted can add really cool effects similar to when you shine light through a prism. 

CdEQ6SS.jpg

The highest point on the stage would be approximately 70 ft. Hopefully that's higher than the BTW Castle because I wanted this stage to be Gaga's largest yet.

The dark screens behind the structure would be a huge LED screen that can play various scenes and backdrops. Can you just imagine how cool it would be to have a backdrop of the moon or a sunset shining over the building?! :sara:

vigMzgg.jpg

tnRjm77.jpg

As of right now, I'm liking how this design turned out. It combined aspects of the BTW Ball, the Monster Ball, and the artRAVE while hopefully emanating some aspects of LG5 as well, but we'll see about that in the near future. ;)

I hope you guys like it and feel free to leave any comments or criticisms!

Lady Gaga (HBO Special) silhouette courtesy of Sketchup user "PieterAMB"

JBL Line Array courtesy of Sketchup user "nilson C."

Lamp Post courtesy of Sketchup user "jhardel Goulart"

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

weed

it's giving me a little too much of her previous stuff (and I just want 300% new weird fresh stuff with LG5) but i think it's designed really well! looks like a city basketball court

donutellha

Giving me edge of glory teas :hor:

Love the idea though!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

I liked #1 and #2!

I would love to see something similar to Beyonce's Formation Tour (with that huge rotating cube). 

Chicka

LOVE LOVE LOVE how it's kind of a combo of the BTWB stage but with the clear catwalk from the ARTRAVE. From what we've heard about LG5 it seems like that stage would fit right in.

I love google sketchup so when my laptop gets fixed I may steal ur idea of making stage concepts for fun... if I can even be that creative.

Reality

These are incredible stage concepts! Personally, I really love the first and second one, this one is incredible as well. I love the glass catwalk by the way :hor:

🃏🖤👹

Decodekid

really really good i really do like the concept, for some reason it feels as if it fits LG5 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Oh I love this so much ! It's my favorite one so far. I like that LED screen on the back and the garage doors, "Imagine the endless possibilities". It makes me kinda emotional and def gets me so hyped for LG5 ! Basically the best of the Monster Ball, the BTWB and the ArtRave !

underneath the pine

kabirartfling

You sir, are a genius :worship2:.

saw all your tour stages, & i loved every single one of them:giveup:! None looked anything similar to artrave or any previous gaga tour:shrug:, they are all very unique designs made by you :flutter:

Give your love to me

Jewels n Drugs

I LOOOOOOOOOVE OMG

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

BossBiatch

What programme do you use to make this stages? I checked out your work and loved them!:rockstar:

Archived