RedOne on LG5: "Mix of classic and Futuristic music"

Lord Ryry

Featured Posts

Slayer
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

What does 'classic' mean?

thoughtful-oprah.gif

Her signature RedOne hits.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

I really hope the music isn't too similar to what she's already done. Nobody is here for that anymore.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Brooke Candy

"a mixture of classic music and futuristic.”

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT + EXPECTED

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS BITCH!!!!!!

3neay.gif

3neay.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

BEETHOVENPOP coming December 2019 :diane:

That's what I though at first!! Like wtf?! Is she really gonna be that revolutionary??!

Dangerous Man

I'll judge once I hear it. I won't hype myself. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Swan Heart

giphy.gif

this is going to kill me

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Didymus

That's from an old interview, it seems. It's too similar to him saying that he wanted his tracks to be classic Gaga (to please the fans) and also in touch with where Gaga is artistically rn (I guess that's what the "futuristic" is). 

I think they just misquoted him. That doesn't sound like something RedOne would say. I think they got the same old description but "translated" it in their own words and now it's saying something different.

I mean, he's clearly still talking about those same 8 songs and we already know they don't represent LG5 or if they'll even appear on it.

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

That's from an old interview, it seems. It's too similar to him saying that he wanted his tracks to be classic Gaga (to please the fans) and also in touch with where Gaga is artistically rn (I guess that's what the "futuristic" is). 

I think they just misquoted him. That doesn't sound like something RedOne would say. I think they got the same old description but "translated" it in their own words and now it's saying something different.

I mean, he's clearly still talking about those same 8 songs and we already know they don't represent LG5 or if they'll even appear on it.

He's posted a few tweets about doing an interview with People so it makes me think it's new, not just rehashed old quotes. He also retweeted the guy that interviewed him for People it looks like.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Clip
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Shhh don't kill our moment of happiness :emma:

26 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Trying not to get hyped , but u guys make it so hard not to 

giphy.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.

Chic

YAS GAGA

YAS GAGA

YAS GAGA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shaney

i wish we could get news about what she did with Kevin Parker and Mark Ronson