💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Question to mixers

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I really have no idea about mixing whatever, but i wanna learn to make a Megamix with some songs, so my question is: which software should i download to be able to do a good Megamix? i dont care if i have to spend 1 year learning the basic, i just don't know where to start :air:  any of you have a suggestion? I want to do something like this with another artist:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Seeka

I used Fruity Loops when I began. If you're just connecting some songs together and stuff it's simple and won't really take you a year.

I use ableton, it has a super user friendly interface, and there are a ton of YouTube tutorials to get you started! You can use it to do almost anything you can imagine if you put the effort in to learn the basics :firega:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

FrankGutz
20 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I used Fruity Loops when I began. If you're just connecting some songs together and stuff it's simple and won't really take you a year.

9 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

I use ableton, it has a super user friendly interface, and there are a ton of YouTube tutorials to get you started! You can use it to do almost anything you can imagine if you put the effort in to learn the basics :firega:

thanks :giveup:  im gonna try both and see what happens :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived