💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LadyGagaVEVO vs beyonceVEVO (views)

RockShow

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I know Beyonce has acted before, I'm just saying while you give credits to Beyonce for her 'pop' work for the past two years, Gaga has been doing some acting and jazz. Anyway, I am satisfied with ARTPOP's music, it actually is my favorite album of hers, so quality is not something I worry about. I think as long as she promotes her music properly, she will thrive.

Artists have fared worse and yet resurged with strong comebacks, considering ARTPOP received some positive reviews and managed to sell 2.5 million copies, LG5 won't do too bad.

So am I :giveup:

I would like LG5 to be sucessful, too. What I'm saying is that trying to do this against Beyonce without even LG5 (and its unprecedented success :v::queenga:) wouldn't go so well for us.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

So am I :giveup:

I would like LG5 to be sucessful, too. What I'm saying is that trying to do this against Beyonce without even LG5 (and its unprecedented success :v::queenga:) wouldn't go so well for us.

I think Gaga has come to a point where she seeks only to make art and, from a business perspective, make them as successful as possible, without regard to how well her rivals are faring. It's a healthy mindset and it spurs authenticity. :)

If she's gonna do TF figures she has to go find ways to settle her dispute with all those countries that ban her or make an album that is so good people on those countries begin to write petitions for her music to be allowed once again 

Lord Temptation

I agree that they both deserve better. They're the two biggest stars of the last ten years in terms of impact and influence.

Archived