Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Who is "Uber A" in PLL?

Pop

Who do you think Uber A is on PLL?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is "Uber A"?

• Alison DiLaurentis (A.D.... duh!)
    • Melissa Hastings (split personality or Charlotte's sister theory)
    • Spencer Hastings (her evil twin)
    • Lucas Gottman (Charlotte's secret lover)
    • Mary Drake (she's actually Jessica posing as Mary)
    • Andrew Campbell (as Andrew Drake, A.D, Charlotte's brother)
    • Jason DiLaurentis (he was Charles all along)
    • Toby Cavanough (he once was in the A-game, came into a lot of money, revenge for his mother and Charlotte)
    • Wren Kingston (he was Charles all along, related to Rollins)
    • Mona Vanderwaal (by killing Charlotte, she stole back the A game and is framing the liars for her murder)

Featured Posts

The suspect pool for the new "Uber A" on Pretty Little Liars is expanding with every episode.

Who do you think is behind the mask? 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Teri Hatcher

Either Spencer, Lucas, Melissa or Wren (:wub:)

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

4 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Either Spencer, Lucas, Melissa or Wren (:wub:)

I'm not sure if they would pull another twin on the show, but I guess anything is possible. For a while I was sure Cece was Bethany's twin and I still sometimes think that. But the Spencer twin theories really exploded after 7x1. 

Mary could be the birth bother to both girls and twins run in the family, so...

A part of me would love to see Alison being the evil puppetmaster behind the whole thing since Season 1, as a homage to the PLL books. 

it's a shame that they made the twin theory about Jessica D. it would behave been so much cooler if one of the liars had an evil twin. :interestinga:

they can't do another twin theory , that would be dumb af. 

I really don't like what the show has become ... more and more irrelevent characters. like sara harvey and now Elliott Rollins. weak plot. and things doesn't make sense anymore. no logic.  

10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Is that really what the show is calling him/her?

Yes, Spencer officially called him "Uber A" in the last episode.

He/she is signing themselves as "A.D." 

LetsGetHigh

Andrew DiLaurentis, or known as Andew Campbell. It's really obvious.

CatelynnMarie

For years I've wanted Melissa and Wren to be "uber A" :giveup:

They just fit it so well imo, however I don't think this is going to happen. With this show I'm kind of at a stand still because they throw you off or just get super messy with some details so I'm kind of like, just letting sh*t happen as it happens. 

ItsTommyBitch

I want to say Andrew just because there are so many loose ends untied that havent even been referenced post the first "A" reveal with Cece (which I saw coming for years :hor: ) and him not being the A of that time but still HAVING to be involved in some way is a major one. Even after he was cleared, he was still involved but they never came back to explain how or why he was watching them.

Either that or Mary Drake IS Jessica and she actually killed Mary Drake who had been impersonating her because she wanted to take care of Alison or something for corrupting Cece. Rollins is a mess of a character and his involvement has already been explained so hes ruled out... Also, this season has us in an awkward position of knowing whats motivating who the supposed "A.D" team currently is (Mary Drake + Rollins) which we have never been in before, which makes me think that Uber A is not "A.D." because we would already pretty much know. A reveal that Uber A is one of those two would be even worse writing than the finale where they revealed Cece was A and just ****ed over the girl's lives because #WhyNot. Its not Rollins, though he is English, so maybe it's Wren. Also, I know Marlene King is a lying backstabbing bitch who has CLEARLY changed who she wants to be A throughout the series at least once, but she did at one point give a clue that the "big" A is too conniving and scheming to be a man. Besides, imo a story of a man ****ing with some pretty young girls isn't as exciting as making another woman out to be this big bad, intelligent villain :emma:

I still can't at Cece ****ing with the girls because #WhyNot, what terrible writing, Cece is clearly a sociopath if that was even true and she should never have been let out just because Alison was like "but shes my sister!" :rip: In fact, with the justice system how it is, she probably would've been killed or sentenced to jail for life :laughga:   

I hope it was Melissa though. She's involved enough for them to retcon it to be her and I'd be satisfied knowing she did more than just kill ****ing Bethany who no one cares about :grr: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

The Child

Aria

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I want to say Andrew just because there are so many loose ends untied that havent even been referenced post the first "A" reveal with Cece (which I saw coming for years :hor: ) and him not being the A of that time but still HAVING to be involved in some way is a major one. Even after he was cleared, he was still involved but they never came back to explain how or why he was watching them.

Either that or Mary Drake IS Jessica and she actually killed Mary Drake who had been impersonating her because she wanted to take care of Alison or something for corrupting Cece. Rollins is a mess of a character and his involvement has already been explained so hes ruled out... Also, this season has us in an awkward position of knowing whats motivating who the supposed "A.D" team currently is (Mary Drake + Rollins) which we have never been in before, which makes me think that Uber A is not "A.D." because we would already pretty much know. A reveal that Uber A is one of those two would be even worse writing than the finale where they revealed Cece was A and just ****ed over the girl's lives because #WhyNot. Its not Rollins, though he is English, so maybe it's Wren. Also, I know Marlene King is a lying backstabbing bitch who has CLEARLY changed who she wants to be A throughout the series at least once, but she did at one point give a clue that the "big" A is too conniving and scheming to be a man. Besides, imo a story of a man ****ing with some pretty young girls isn't as exciting as making another woman out to be this big bad, intelligent villain :emma:

I still can't at Cece ****ing with the girls because #WhyNot, what terrible writing, Cece is clearly a sociopath if that was even true and she should never have been let out just because Alison was like "but shes my sister!" :rip: In fact, with the justice system how it is, she probably would've been killed or sentenced to jail for life :laughga:   

I hope it was Melissa though. She's involved enough for them to retcon it to be her and I'd be satisfied knowing she did more than just kill ****ing Bethany who no one cares about :grr: 

I think originally they planned on making Charles/Charlotte a really evil character that became that way because their mother dressed them up into girl clothes. Marlene herself said that A's story in PLL is very similar to Insidious movie, where the main villain is turned into a psycho because of that.

Obviously, in the years since Big A started their work people became really aware of trans rights and Marlene had to make Charlotte have redeeming qualities, but it sadly didn't fit that well with the A we know.

Versace

My top 5 suspects

1-Melissa (didn't trust her from day 1, why is she still so clean)

2-Spencer (read an extremely convincing theory on this)

3-Mona (she was the first A, won't be surprised if she wants to end things her way)

4-Wren (same as Melissa, he's just too clean for the shadiness we got, but I feel the role is too big for him at this point)

5-Lucas (why is he still around lol)

• 3 weeks later...
yASSsss

no idea but i hope Uber A is  one of the liars..Aria or Spencer maybe ?:excited2:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived