💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream: The TV Series - Season 2

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Hey does anyone else here watch this show? I really love it, and that's something I didn't expect to happen when I first started watching season 1. In fact, I was a little against a tv series made about Scream as I still wanted Scream 5. But the series has improved a lot and I feel that latest episode is the best episode in the whole entire series. If you haven't watched it yet you should check it out. Murder mysteries are always fun. 

scream-season-2-4-600x912.jpg

ryanripley

YES I LOVE IT :air: 

when i first watched it i was like "this is so cheesy..." but then i realised that's part of why i love it

it's so corny and cheesy but it always keeps you guessing and after the first season ended i was like ":duck: how are they gunna make a second one?!" but season 2 has been giving me LIFE... unlike the poor characters :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

YES I LOVE IT :air: 

when i first watched it i was like "this is so cheesy..." but then i realised that's part of why i love it

it's so corny and cheesy but it always keeps you guessing and after the first season ended i was like ":duck: how are they gunna make a second one?!" but season 2 has been giving me LIFE... unlike the poor characters :awkney: 

Which characters are poor? I mean Emma is annoying af, but in the latest episode she at least tried to be stronger I guess. Like no more of that bs. Plus Jake and Will, who are my least favourite characters from season 1, are dead. The rest of the cast is pretty interesting overall actually. Brooke is my favourite. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Which characters are poor? I mean Emma is annoying af, but in the latest episode she at least tried to be stronger I guess. Like no more of that bs. Plus Jake and Will, who are my least favourite characters from season 1, are dead. The rest of the cast is pretty interesting overall actually. Brooke is my favourite. 

i mean the ones who have had their lives taken from them instead of fulfilled like this show is fulfilling me :laughga: 

i love Brooke, i think she has some of the best acting skills out of the whole cast :giveup: 

emma is always gunna be annoying and goody two shoes but i like how she's standing up to the killer now, just like Sindey did :usrs:

but honestly, i suspect that teacher, i forget her name, must have some sort of link to the killings, she's super suspicious... :duck: and i need to know more about audrey and piper :huh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean the ones who have had their lives taken from them instead of fulfilled like this show is fulfilling me :laughga: 

i love Brooke, i think she has some of the best acting skills out of the whole cast :giveup: 

emma is always gunna be annoying and goody two shoes but i like how she's standing up to the killer now, just like Sindey did :usrs:

but honestly, i suspect that teacher, i forget her name, must have some sort of link to the killings, she's super suspicious... :duck: and i need to know more about audrey and piper :huh:

Mrs Lang. I bet she's using Emma in some sort of experiment to find out more about human psychology, or otherwise she's simply the killer. 

There must be two killers (excluding Audrey), because in the motel and lockdown scenes, a bunch of characters could already be eliminated as suspects of being the killer during that scene. Based on the motel scenes alone, one of the killers must definitely be Kieran, Eli, his mom, Maggie, the Sheriff, Mrs Lang, Haley, or the Mayor. 

I always watch the killer theories videos from Fright Flicks after watching each episode. Perhaps you should check them out. They review the episodes and analyse almost every detail.

I LOVE IT:fthis:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• 4 weeks later...
n0ne

I love how the series does a great job of making almost everyone suspect. 

The last few minutes of last night's episode had me anxious; didn't want Noah to be hurt. Didn't care too much if Kieran got the axe lmao 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RadioIsOurs
12 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I love how the series does a great job of making almost everyone suspect. 

The last few minutes of last night's episode had me anxious; didn't want Noah to be hurt. Didn't care too much if Kieran got the axe lmao 

But Kieran's obviously the killer :usrs:

n0ne
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But Kieran's obviously the killer :usrs:

But there's probably 2 killers

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RadioIsOurs
7 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

But there's probably 2 killers

The other one is Zoe :usrs:

• 2 weeks later...

Noah can't catch up break, both his love interests killed.

I like how Emma and Aubrey are being framed

RadioIsOurs
7 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Noah can't catch up break, both his love interests killed.

I like how Emma and Audrey are being framed

So who do you think the killers are? :excited2:

34 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

So who do you think the killers are? :excited2:

Kieran and Eli and maybe Stavo

The finale was great. I saw it coming through

Archived