Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream: The TV Series - Season 2

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

dlioncourt91

Everything was great this season. Stronger writing, character depth but I found the finale was very rushed and weak compared to the buildup it had this season. No spoilers but the reveal was beyond predictable that if you are indeed a fan of the original four films, it pays homage to the first film very blatantly and it's just not what envisioned for the ending of this better season. The whole season had you guessing and in my opinion, a better payoff would have been better but oh well, still enjoyed it. Hoping MTV gives it a third season.

13 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Everything was great this season. Stronger writing, character depth but I found the finale was very rushed and weak compared to the buildup it had this season. No spoilers but the reveal was beyond predictable that if you are indeed a fan of the original four films, it pays homage to the first film very blatantly and it's just not what envisioned for the ending of this better season. The whole season had you guessing and in my opinion, a better payoff would have been better but oh well, still enjoyed it. Hoping MTV gives it a third season.

It's been renewed for a 3rd season.

Yeah, the reveal was pretty predictable, basically could see it from season 1. 

Only saw Scream 4 but I've seen Scary Movie multiple times and that gives away various Scream plotlines, so that helped lol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived