Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

After the hype: is this a good MV?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Now that we all had time to properly process and take in this video's sheer brilliance and deep artistic message, what is GGD's opinion? Is Me Too by Meghan Trainor one of this year's finest music videos, or does it fall short of expectations?

Andrew Warhola
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

does it fall short of expectations?

It met my expectations.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

I love it, its definitely up there with the best mv of the year. This is what you came for by Rihanna and Calvin Harris is the best video Imo of 2016 its awesome!

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

It met my expectations.

giphy.gif

thats gaga when asked about lg5

JustAnotherDay

It's... Average, it's not a bad video but there is really nothing special about it. Honestly music videos have not been good this year, I can't wait for Gaga to come back and make everything interesting like she did in 2008

was NickARTPOP

Fernster7

I LOVE Meghan but this video and song are tragic in my opinion. :sick:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

QueenGaga
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

looks like a 13 yrs old girl music video :neyde:

I prefer brutal honesty

QueenGaga

It's pretty narcissistic if you ask me and the choreographed dance scene kinda reminds me of Ariana Grande's "Focus" :crossed:

Creyk
13 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

It's... Average, it's not a bad video but there is really nothing special about it. Honestly music videos have not been good this year, I can't wait for Gaga to come back and make everything interesting like she did in 2008

I hope she will do that. Force the other stars to up their game again so they will be forced to try harder and be more creative

bayonse
20 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

This is what you came for by Rihanna and Calvin Harris is the best video Imo of 2016

tumblr_mb0u3viiB11rdehy9o1_500.gif

watch lemonade

no more parties in LA

45 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I love it, its definitely up there with the best mv of the year. This is what you came for by Rihanna and Calvin Harris is the best video Imo of 2016 its awesome!

Formation says hi 

xT0BKlprdswQ2AAR1e.gif

Archived