💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay UK Youtuber fakes hate crime in WeHo

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Calum McSwiggan, 26, a YouTuber, posted a photo of himself on social media claiming that he was attacked outside a gay bar in West Hollywood Monday, but the police are telling a different story. 

In a statement to The Advocate, Holly M. Perez, captain of the West Hollywood Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, said that authorities responded to McSwiggan's report that he was assaulted by three men outside of a gay club. Officers "were unable to substantiate the assault," Perez said. The YouTuber "had no visible injuries" and was arrested when officers went to the scene "after deputies observed him vandalizing a car." The 26-year-old was booked and photographed (photo above) and placed in a cell by himself at the West Hollywood Station. It was there that station personnel say McSwiggan "was then observed injuring himself with the handle and receiver to a payphone inside the cell."

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/6/28/weho-sheriff-says-gay-youtuber-faked-hate-crime

calum-mcswiggan-x750-1.jpg

-

What a sicko. Taking away the attention from the Muslim and Black + POC LGBTQ because HE wants attention. I guess his massive sums of followers on Social Media wasn't ENOUGH. Ugh. So sick of these types of gays :wtf:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

Its always certain groups of LGBTQ people that fake these hate crimes for attention and I'm so sick of it! especially after a tragic incident. Ugh!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

weed

As far as I can tell he didn't do anything for attention? He was getting arrested and so he made a story to avoid being punished?

FlopSlurper

he's a friend of one of my favourite youtubers, I hope he didn't have anything to do with this

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

As far as I can tell he didn't do anything for attention? He was getting arrested and so he made a story to avoid being punished?

the caption

Robo Ga

If it's true... people are gonna RUIN his reputation and he will deserve it. 

🤖⚡️

Poissonche

I always had a weird feeling about him. Looks like I was right. I was genuinely worried about this story (I read about it this morning), but now... I can't believe he dared to play the gay card to defend himself from vandalizing a car. You can't do that. You just can't. There was even a fundraiser going on for him, I think. People paid to help him because he vandalized a ****ing car. I'm pissed.

Dangerous Man

People like him are disgusting. So selfish and try-hard. :wtf: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Lion Heart

Pendejo

**** him

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Knife

Was this all just ploy for attention and YouTube views?

Meanwhile we have people actually getting murdered for being gay, and you wanna pull this ****? Get help.:diane:

SKANK

He beat himself with a phone in order to become the center of sympathetic attention. This isn't a person of sound mind. His actions should be met with professional help and compassion, not with irrational race-baiting.

Lord have mercy, how sick in the head can you be, This guy did **** too google it :wtf:.I have no words for some people.

Archived