💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Upset Would Your..

DiscoHeaven23

2015 LG5 Hyped Self Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How upset would your 2015 self be if it knew it was July of 2016 and not even a LG5 lead single release date had been announced yet?

• 0 - wouldn't even care
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 10 - it would make me self-destruct

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

...2015 self be if it knew it was July of 2016 and not even a release date for an LG5 single had been set. 

This is on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being most upset

Poissonche

5, because I would be upset to know that I would have to wait so long, but also I would be happy, because I would not be expecting it this whole time.

Computer

I would have thrown my own body onto a pyre long ago

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Iwontell

You know what...if I knew it, at least it would keep my hype low, bc in a couple of moments back in 2015 and 2016's 1Q I legit thought I'd wake up to a surprise release...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Robo Ga

Omg I was JUST thinking about this the other day. I would've been screaming with horror and breaking dishes to beat of Swine. Especially since I thought she'd have a lead out by fall 2015 at the LATEST.  But lol here we are. I guess this just means that we can make it through anything   :firega:   (reposted because the duplicate will soon be deleted by fat) 

🤖⚡️

Andrew Warhola

I would have considered cryonics.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Computer
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

(reposted because the duplicate will soon be deleted by fat) 

:toofunny:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Bebe

In 2015 I genuinely expected it to be a Q4 2016 release and was prepared for it to be pushed back further.

If I knew for sure in 2015 then maybe I would have taken the time to bookmark some of the members calling me delusional for saying I didn't think the lead single would be ready after AHS or in time for The Grammy Awards :laughga:

PunkTheFunk

2015 PunkTheFunk: So what does Gaga's new album sound like????????? Will I like it?@?!?@@#$$??@#$ 

x4j9yv.gif

2016 PunkTheFunk: 

britney-spears-smile-awkward-close-up.gi

There is no album hunty. Get off GGD and go study for that exam you're about to fail

2015 PunkTheFunk: 

iRBPL2S.gif

RebeldeFaith

The real question would be: "how upset would your 2016 self be if it knew it was December of 2020 and not even a LG5 lead single release date had been announced yet?"

Something something idk

Archived