Featured Posts

President Biden

Omfg this is like 5 minutes from my house. Monsters please help me get tickets

I got drunk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

How can I get tickets? I'm like across the bridge from the venue?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

"Tickets for the Thursday, July 28, event will be made available to all convention delegates and thousands of invited guests. Secretary Hillary Clinton and President Bill Clinton, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden, Democratic elected officials and party leaders from across the country will be invited to join thousands of convention delegates and local supporters at the concert."

Prismatic
Just now, Whispering said:

"Tickets for the Thursday, July 28, event will be made available to all convention delegates and thousands of invited guests. Secretary Hillary Clinton and President Bill Clinton, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden, Democratic elected officials and party leaders from across the country will be invited to join thousands of convention delegates and local supporters at the concert."

Β 

Thanks

*sign* Guess I'll have to wait for LG5 ball to see her.Β 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

lego
13 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Confirmed: LG5 lead single is called "Jackass"

Β 

feat. Bam & Johnny Knoxville

tumblr_m3r1uulusN1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Β 

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince

Katy did it first :derpga:

For the DNC? Get that promo I guess....

Β 

President Biden
9 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I'm near it too. I contacted my local Congressman (who's in the DNC and I've met before) so try that too. I pleaded him in a DM to his Instagram where we've even talked on before

I got drunk

DeanWinchester
25 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

inb4 Katy did it first

giphy.gif

Reminds me of the time when Gaga floored it with the Rolling Stone's Gimme Shelter and 2 months after Katy tries it with Beast of BurdenΒ :air:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

"Tickets for the Thursday, July 28, event will be made available to all convention delegates and thousands of invited guests. President Hillary Clinton and First Man Bill Clinton, former-presidentΒ Barack Obama and former-First Lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden, Democratic elected officials and party leaders from across the country will be invited to join thousands of convention delegates and local supporters at the concert."

fixed.

190773120.gif

Robo Ga

She better have at least the first single out by then. Even Obama is gonna be pissed if she resorts to singing Bad Romance and La Vie En Rose.Β Also remember when Lenny Kravitz d*ck popped out at a concert? HAHAH I hope that happens again in front of America's elite democrats.Β 

For real doeΒ I bet she'll just sing a few standards.Β :S

πŸ€–βš‘οΈ

JbGaga
37 minutes ago, Curio5 said:

i know exactly what you mean.

ill beΒ just interested in the music.

Politics is such a serious thing... I feel like this is vote pandering and deflecting from real issues. Leave the Celebs for the Super bowl and grammys and out of politics

lmao i bet its just going to be her doing jazz songs. she will be singing for alot of famous people and politiciansΒ 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Zilla

I'm a registered Democrat let me in :duck:

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

President Biden
Just now, Zilla said:

I'm a registered Democrat let me in

Β 

Mte

I got drunk

Archived